#Drug15

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that little “hide and seek” that day, both of them got alittle closer and she wasn’t mad at him anymore. Both of them somehow reconciled with each other. Being able to open herself more to B.I and also Bobby was a good thing. Jinhwan was happy that she was able to open herself up alittle.

Song Dana was still mad and affected by what happened that day where B.I stopped them from fighting. Hanbyul had her desk back its original place beside Chanwoo. Everything was back to normal except that she has open up to B.I and bobby alittle.

She would also give a little nod when she saw Yunhyung and Donghyuk. Both Jinhwan and her were less awkward, but still awkward with each other. Chanwoo was still the weakest and she couldn’t care less. If she wants a pet or someone to bully; letting her anger out, Chanwoo was her target and him being him, he didn’t mind letting her vending anger on him. As for Junhwe, …. Both of them didn’t talk to each other but he has been cursing lesser at her which was a good progress.

Hanbyul cleared the stuffs on her desk before sitting down. It has become a routine for her everyday. She ignored the stares and whispers while she waited for the weakest to arrive but Chanwoo was sick that day.

Monthly test started and she scribbled down her answers as clearly as she could, skipping those questions that she didn’t know. After a mere ten minutes, pieces of paper were being passed around when the teacher wasn’t paying attention. Hanbyul tried to ignore that but she couldn’t take it anymore when the paper was being passed to her at last and one of the girls raised her hand.

“ Is there a problem? “ He asked with a stern look.

“ Hanbyul is cheating. She’s been passing little pieces of paper around while you had your back turned at us. She accused with a smirk.

One of the girls turned and stuck her tongue out at Hanbyul while the others snickered. The boys smirked and shook their heads. She was shocked at what happened and she knew very clearly that she wasn’t cheating.

He walked to Hanbyul with a stern expression and saw the pieces of paper on her table and took her test away. She tried to explain but it didn’t worked.

“ Kim Hanbyul, 0 marks. And detention after school.. and I will report this matter to the principle.  “ He stated with a look that made her wanted to give the teacher a punch on the face. The bell rang and he collected all the tests and left the room.

Hanbyul wasn’t feeling good. She was accused. She took a sharp deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

“ Too bad “ Dana said and shrugged like it was non of her buisness. The girls whispered and giggled at her.

She slammed her table and took her cigarette, lighting up right away and took a puff; leaving the classroom. Detention. She didn’t mind smoking in the school compound since she’s got detention. Extra detention doesn’t kill her. She doesn’t care anyway.

Right when she stepped out of the classroom and making a turn, she bumped into Junhwe making him mutter a curse under his breath. She gave a look at him and left and He went into her classroom which made everyone stop talking.

“ What’s going on? “ He asked and a few of them told him what happened. Of course they told him that she was cheating on her test.

Junhwe rolled his eyes with a smirk as he stepped out of the classroom. “ cheating. Kim hanbyul is a cheater “ He smirked, shaking his head. But to his amuse, he heard the girls talking and quietly listened to their conversation.

“ yah we cant let IKON oppas know that it was us who made her looked like she was cheating… they can never know… “ They talked and Junhwe heard them all. Somehoe, he felt bad for Hanbyul and softened. * the are they doing. Even if I dislike her, this is too mean… * He thought and remembered the look she gave him when she left. Junhwe sighed; mentally cursed.

Break time was as usual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter