#Drug11

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B.I looked at her and shifted his gaze on her arm and took the first-aid kid off its place without saying a word. She looked at him and was wondering if he was hurt, raising an eyebrow.

He took the medication out and grabbed her hand and she was surprised by his actions. He applied the medication on the scratch on her arm and Hanbyul softened. She didn’t know what was wrong or what went wrong. Something about B.I made her change her mind and heart. The person that had made an impact on her were Bobby and B.I but B.I had it more.

“ take care of yourself first before looking after someone else.. Junhwe could’ve helped himself… “ He stated as he released her hand and packed the medication back and return to its original place.

Hanbyul blinked and slightly cleared , thanking him right away. * You look like you don’t care about things like that but when you do….. its…. . Kim Hanbyul what were you thinking… * She thought and rolled her eyes. B.I held her chin and examined the healing wound on her cheek and slightly nodded. That closeness and gesture made her think.

She slightly bowed and left and he nodded. “ Don’t forget the deal we made during break “ He reminded her and went the other way.

 

IKON were given orders by one of the heads. Each of them were assigned to different tasks and all were leading to one particular thing; which was Drugs. They were dealing drugs. Bobby was the trickster who has his own ways, asking people to get and buy drugs from him. Junhwe was dealing drugs, changing his identity and his locations were mostly clubs and pubs. Yunhyung was asked to deal it together with Donghyuk at alleys while Chanwoo acted like a poor homeless kid and dealed the drugs. Jinhwan was managing and doing stock checks of the drugs. As for B.I, he was off duty two hours earlier due to his another part-time job.

 

“ jjajjangmyung and sweet & sour pork has arrived! “ He shouted as he brought the food to the door.

The customer came out and paid him for the food and he drove off after receiving another food order. He was doing take-outs all night. His stomach grumbled and he immediately muttered a curse under his breath while he waited for the green light. He drove off again, doing orders. “ I should’ve just steal a bowl of jjajjangmyun and lie to the restaurant owner that it spilled. “ He mumbled. He was really hungry. He returned all the money he earned for delivering the food to the boss and received his pay for that day and left.

Hanbyul went to the nearby shop with her hood on and slide the lid open, deciding on the ice cream flavor she wanted and headed in to pay. * chocolate icecream it is for supper * She thought and lightly smiled while she removed the icecream wrapper and ate it.

B.I found his way to the shop and was craving for some food. He bought kimbap, banana milk and chocolate icecream. He smiled to himself. * Assa! My favourite chocolate icecream * He thought and sat on the wooden deck right outside the shop.

She finished her icecream and threw her stick into the bin and that’s when she saw B.I there on the deck, having his food. She was surprised but immediately softened. * where are his friends? Im always bumping into him.. it’s the 3rd time tonight… * She thought.

Shaking the thoughts away, she grabbed her cigarette and lit it, taking a puff after that. She shivered a little as the cold wind blew and took an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter