#Drug10

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything happened in a split. The school was in a mess; it was chaotic. She was being chased by those crazy girls of YG High. It happened so fast, she couldn’t even remember. She ran as fast as her legs could take. She didn’t want to be in this stupid childish game but she had no choice but to get involved in it and she absolutely hated it so much.

She muttered a curse as she ran across the hallway and the corridors of YG High. No one dared to help her. She ran through the garden and passed by the library where she ran and bumped into no other than that prickly-mouthed Goo Junhwe. They were just enemies on both ends.

Hanbyul couldn’t care who she bumped and knocked into, all she wanted was to stay alive. She pushed Junhwe and ran away before those crazy girls catch up. Junhwe furrowed his eyebrows and rolled his eyes. “ what the ? “ He grunted. He looked at the chase and the corner of his lips hitched up forming a smirk.

“ god knows what she did but served her right…. “ He smirked.

She tried her best to run as fast as she could even though she was tired. She frowned. * the am I running away from those girls? I could just tackle them. They’re nothing Kim Hanbyul * She thought and finally stopped at the foyer, and turned to face those crazy es.

She threw her bag at the side and cracked her knuckles. “ don’t you think its childish having to chase after me? Well now come on and attack me and we’ll see who’s top “ She snapped with a cold expression.

“ IKON’s the top, IKON’s the kingka. No one else. You’re nothing Kim Hanbyul. You ‘re better off dead “ One of the girl named Bomi said.

Hanbyul rolled her eyes and smirked. “ if they’re the kingkas then Im the queenka “ She raised her voice like a boss.

“ Queenka’s only Song Dana. Our Dana is the only queenka in YG High, alongside IKON oppas. “ Newssun, Dana’s follower stated.

Hanbyul was really getting sick and tired of this stupid game. What’s up with the stupidity of everyone. Yunhyung and Donghyuk happened to pass by on the 2nd level and were watching the situation from above.

“ stop the nonsense and fight me now “ She said one last time.

A pack of flour flew across and hit her face, turning her into snow white. She was horrified and remained her cool. She clenched her fist tightly. She was angry.

“ That’s cheating you es “ Hanbyul snapped furiously.

“ No one set the rules… it goes by who win and who lose “ Namjoo said with a smile.

Hanbyul dusted the flour of her face but she made it first. It was even on her hands now. Without warning, eggs started flying from everywhere and hitting her. She gasped in surprise. She didn’t expect any of that to happen. Chanwoo came to halt and saw what happened and got anxious. * Why isn’t hyungs helping her? * He thought with a frown.

Bobby was in a daze, in his dream land after seeing her that day and B.I was just enjoying her kimbaps and smiling like an idiot to himself on the roof deck. Jinhwan was standing by the wall with his back against it and looking at the situation. He wanted to see how Hanbyul would do. Junhwe didn’t care.

She was sticky all over with flour and eggs. Without giving her a chance to fight back or even say anything back, a bucket of dirty water splashed right down at her. She was drenched. She was dumfounded and couldn’t believe she had one of these days.

She spit the dirty water out that somehow got into . She was beyond angry. She could even murder someone. “ I said fight me. Not attack me with useless stuffs “ She gritted her teeth. Jinhwan smiled * that’s Kim Hanbyul who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter