#Drug24

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them were sent to the hospital via the emergency unit and their family members were contacted. IKON hurriedly went to the hospital. They were beyond anxious and worried, especially Jinhwan. Bobby came with them too and he felt bad. He was blaming himself. He thought B.I ended up like that because of him. He felt guilty.

Bobby leaned his back against the wall with a frown. Jinhwan went to him and gave a gentle pat on his shoulder. “ Hanbin will be fine. He’s strong… we’ll know what happen once the doctor comes out “ The oldest tried to console him.

“ what the happened? I mean that Kim Hanbyul’s in there too? What on earth happened “ Junhwe was frustrated. Things just needs to happened after one another. He let out a frustrated groan; rolling his eyes.

Bobby blamed himself even more; he closed his eyes when he heard Junhwe said her name. * Please be alright baby~ you have asthma you could’ve died. * He thought and prayed.

Grandma barged into the emergency ward with a frown. She managed to get there and her legs gave way; collapsing onto the floor. Jinhwan ran to attend her and helped her up to the chair. She rubbed her fingers anxiously and tears welled up in her eyes. She was really worried.

“ Halmoni~ they will be fine. Hanbyul will be fine “ Yunhyung tried to comfort her, lightly patting her back.

“ Halmoni~ don’t worry~ they’re strong. Hanbyul is strong~ so don’t worry “ Donghyuk massaged her shoulders, trying to make her relax.

Chanwoo felt sorry for her grandmother and Junhwe softened at the sight of the old lady. Bobby looked at her grandmother and his heart ached. It felt like a knife had stabbed through his heart.

The light of the emergency room went off and the doctor came out, taking off his mask with a sigh. Jinhwan supported grandma to the doctor. “ Kim Hanbyul’s family? “ He asked and grandma nodded. He asked for B.I’s family and the boys nodded.

“ One of the rarest case I’ve ever had and I think they’re the only ones. “ He stated.

“ yeh… is my Hanbyul alright? What happened? “ Grandma asked; worried.

“ Your granddaughter Kim Hanbyul is allergic to almonds and its really serious. She could have died because she has asthma too. It just makes it even worse. “ The doctor stated.

She nodded. “ Ne… I know she’s allergic to almods that’s why I didn’t feed her almonds… aigooo she must’ve eaten something that contains almonds. Aigooo my poor puppy. “ She sighed and her legs gave way again but Jinhwan supported her.

* You could’ve died baby~ yeah asthma just makes your allergy worse. * Bobby thought. His eyes were red.

“ what about –“ The doctor cut Yunhyung off and shook his head.

“ That’s what Im gonna tell you now. Yes. He is allergic to almonds too. It’s a rare case. I believe theyre the only two that’s allergic to almonds. Few years ago, we had two siblings that were allergic to almonds too and Im not sure if both of them were that two before “ He stated.

“ Aigooo…. My grandson is allergic to almonds too. Kim Hanbin and Kim Hanbyul are allergic to almonds “ Grandma said in a grieve tone.

The boys looked up; surprised. * Did she say Kim Hanbin? * All six thought in sync. The doctor looked relief and checked the record to double check their names. * Sibling? Must be hanbyul’s brother has the same name as B.I too * The six thought in sync again.

“ Ne Halmonim~ Kim Hanbyul and Kim Hanbin. They are pushed into their respective wards already. All of you can now visit them. “ He said and waited for further questions.

Grandma looked shocked and Jinhwan could see it. “ that boy that’s been sent here with Hanbyul is allergic with almonds and his name is Kim Hanbin did you say? “ Grandma asked one more time and the doctor nodded.

“ Aigo Hanbin ah~ my poor Hanbin… “ She grieved.

Junhwe furrowed his eyebrows. Donghyuk tilted his head. Bobby looked at her; suspicious. * What is she talking about? Since when is she that close to Hanbin that she calls him like that? * The maknaes thought.

“ Halmoni… I think you’ve mistaken B.I as your grandson since both fo them had the same name “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter