#Drug31

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day before Valentine’s day was  a day where students of YG High would be skipping. They were busy preparing for the next day: Valentines’ Day, especially Song Dana, Lee Haru, Lee Haul, Newsun and their mates. YG High was quiet for once without the “queens” that day.

Hanbyul walked through the hallway after stashing her cigarette into the bin and came to the canteen. She looked around, deciding on what to get since it was her first time going to the canteen for food. Anxiety rushed through her and she was worried she might not be able to order something.

She furrowed her eyebrows while she decided on her choice. She came to the counter and got herself pushed off by one of the boys. They snickered and looed at her from head to toe. * What the …. The girls were gone and now the boys? Seriously get a life mannnn * She mentally cursed and rolled her eyes.

Muttering a curse before ordering a cup of vanilla latte at the canteen. She took the latte and the same boy that pushed her flicked her latte away. The latte dropped onto the floor and spilled all over. Hanbyul’s eyes widened at the state of her latte and before she could do anything to the boy, B.I’s close friend, Lee Hayi came. The boys quickly greeted her; bowing at 90degrees. Hanbyul rolled her eyes. * those boys are such a hypocrite * She thought.

Hayi looked at what happened and commanded the boys to apologise to Hanbyul and also ask the boy to get a new latte for her. The boy did as told. The boys were afraid of Hayi but they liked her so much and dared not disobey her. Hanbyul looked at the situation with her eyebrows furrowed together. * if hanbin oppa is the king in YG High, she must be the queen then… * She thought and suspicious of herself; since when did she become that weak for Hayi to help her.

“ lets go Hanbyul-sshi~ “ Hayi smiled and Hanbyul followed after her, not knowing why.

Hayi brought her to the field and both of them sat on the bleachers. Hanbyul was feeling super awkward. Why would Hayi even want to talk to her. It made Hanbyul thought of the reason.

“ I heard a lot about you… from Hanbin “ She started the conversation and took a sip of her ice-americano while Hanbyul drank her latte.

“ if we can get closer, it’ll be great Hanbyul-sshi. “ Hayi smiled.

Hanbyul looked at her; a little confused. * What does she want exactly? What does she want to say? * She thought; wasn’t actually really interested in having a conversation with Hayi.

“ Im not really interested in being closer with you, let alone becoming friends with you “ Hanbyul slightly hissed and Hayi wasn’t surprised at her answer at all. She had prepared for Hanbyul’s answer and she smiled.

“ no doubt you’re Hanbin’s sister…. You’re just like Kim Hanbin “ Hayi commented; ending off with a little chuckled.

Hanbyul was surprised at what she had said and was a little flustered. She waited for Hayi to continue. Hayi gave her a smile before she continued.

“ Hanbin was the same as you when we were first met. He said exactly the same thing you said just now… he was hard to get along with but when you know him more, you’ll know that he’s just the same neighborhood kid but maybe more responsible… Hanbin’s really a good guy and not just anyone can be his sister. You’re special Hanbyul ah~ I’ve heard of everything and about Bobby oppa, I think you should give him a chance. The Bobby that I knew wasn’t really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter