#Drug6

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She slightly cursed as she touched her face and frowned. She hates school even more now. Sighing, she looked up at the sky while the wind blew. * if only I was a bird… what could my life have been… * She thought and shook that thought away.

B.I was behind the wall at the corner resting again. He yawned and stretched his body as he stepped out from his hideout. He stopped and tilted his head when he saw her. Approaching her quietly and sat down beside her.

“ you are always up here…why?  “ He started the conversation.

Hanbyul turned at him with a frown and an annoyed expression on her face. She ignored B.I and continued looking at the view in front of her. B.I rolled his eyes annoyingly and his mouth twitched upwards, annoyed.

“ Im asking you a question and you better answer. “ B.I grunted softly and checked the time on his watch.

Hanbyul furrowed her eyebrows and looked the boy beside her. “ what about you then? You’re always up here too… so why bother? “ She replied him and shrugged. He shook his head, somehow satisfied with her answer. * yeah why bother… Im always up here too…. * He thought.

He stole a few glances on her and his expression wasn’t as good as before. “ what happened again? “ Asking her again, knowing something has happened. Her right cheek was red from the slap Dana gave her.

Embarrassed, she quickly touched her face with a scowl and shifted her gaze onto the green concrete floor of the roof deck.

“ Song Dana again was it? “ B.I knew.

“ why ask if you already know? “ She answered.

“ let her be… it’s not the first time she’s acting like that… “ B.I stated and his stomach growled.

Embarrassed, he muttered a curse under his breath and her stomach growled in hunger too, making him smirked a little. She reached into her bag and took her lunchbox out. His eyes glittered when he saw her lunchbox. It was mickeymouse. He was obsessed with mickey mouse. She gave him a weird look and opened the lunchbox and immediately softened when she saw spicy rice cakes and some kimbap. B.I’s favourite deokbokki but he couldn’t eat any of it.

She took one and ate it and side glanced B.I who was still eyeing that mickey mouse. * I used to have mickey mouse lunchbox too… * He thought with a frown, looking away.

Feeling a little sorry, she offered some of her deokbokki but he rejected her and she shrugged it off. His stomach continued to growl in hunger and he looked away awkwardly.

“ if you’re that hungry why don’t you go get something to eat instead of hanging around up here… “ She hissed, rolling her eyes.

She placed her fork on top of the cover and rest before having her food again. She took the pack out and took a cigarette, putting it into and lit it. B.I looked at her while she took her first puff.

He leaned in and took the cigarette off her fingers and took a breath. “ yah! That was mine “ She felt disgusted by him taking her cigarette away and taking a puff with it.

“ who says im hungry… I’ll just have to finish this cigarette. Smoking kills hunger. “ B.I didn’t care and he took another puff.

She kept everything in her bag and looked at B.I for the last time and left for the next lesson. B.I took another puff and threw the cigarette off the roof deck. He looked at the cigarette fell straight down and disappeared among the trash and exited the roof deck too.

 

Everyone was gathered in the indoor court for a combined P.E lesson. It was the day where the whole school would be taking their height and weight at the indoor court. Groups of girls were seated on the glossy wooden floor already as well as the guys of YG High.

Ikon trudged into the indoor court and the girls squealed and the boys were satisfied, returning them with fanservice, except for B.I who wasn’t there with them. Hanbyul put her bag at the corner just beside the main entrance of the court and stood there, waiting for the teacher.

Yunhyung saw her and his lips curled up into a little smile unknowingly. * did she enjoy the meat omma gave her? * He thought. Junhwe saw her too and his mood was ruined, muttering a curse. Chanwoo and Donghyuk too, and they felt sorry for her for being slapped by Song Dana. Bobby softened at the sight of her and smiled. “ There she is “ He mumbled softly and his mood was even better than before. Jinhwan kinda pitied her.

Hanbyul looked around and saw Ikon looking at her and rolling her eyes, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter