#Drug29

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The school was filled with people entering the school compound every minute. Some would gather and share conversations before lessons of the day start, some would pick on people to pass time. Song Dana and her mates, as well as Lee Haru and Lee haul were not looking good. They were warned not to mess with Hanbyul anymore.

The sweet maknae came to school slightly earlier and stopped outside the school gate; looking around. * should I wait for Hanbyul? Or not? * He thought, looking around before making his decision. A few girls met him outside and greeted him.

“ goodmorning Donghyuk oppa~ “ They greeted him. Few of his fangirls were really nice people. He smiled and greeted them too, giving them a light nod. They squealed and giggled and went into the school compound.

Donghyuk smiled and continued looking around. He frowned when Hanbyul was still out of sight. “ Is she sick? “ He mumbled; worrying. When he was about to enter the compound, he turned around to make sure one last time, and there he saw Hanbyul walking towards the school and his eyes lit up and a bright smile appeared on his face.

She was seen smoking again as usual. Donghyuk greeted her outside at the gate and she looked at him; surprised. She slightly furrowed her eyebrows. * whats this so called kingkawaiting outside? * She thought.

“ Lets enter together Hanbyul ah~ its for your safety “ Donhyuk stated truthfully and she nodded her head slowly, trying to grasp the situation. She puffed the last puff and threw the cigarette into the bin before entering with him.

Eyes were fixed on them as they walked into the school compound. Like Donghyuk had said, she was safe with him beside her. Nobody dared walked up to her and messed with her. For once, she felt peaceful but another part of her didn’t want all these. She didn’t want to look weak.

Donghyuk came to the vending machine and Hanbyul furrowed her eyebrows. “ Im going to head to class…. You can pick out whatever drink you want … “ She hissed softly and shrugged.

He grabbed her, making her stop and smiled. “ I was going to get one for you too~ “ Donghyuk said and got her a drink.

Hanbyul’s eyes rounded and softened. It was really unexpected of him. She thanked him and Donghyuk even escorted her to her class, making sure she was safe before leaving. He even warned her classmates before he made his move. As usual, stares and glares were making her uncomfortable. She took her notebook out and ignored the unnescassary. Dana scowled; rolling her eyes. There was nothing she could do anymore.

She flipped through her notebook and her heart sank once again when she saw the doodlings of B.I’s name as well as Bobby’s. She shook her head and facepalmed. * I must be crazy * She thought, blaming herself. Chanwoo walked into the class by the back door and greeted her with his trademark innocent smile.

Donghyuk and Junhwe met each other in the their respective class. Junhwe yawned as he took his seat. This time, it was Junhwe who didn’t have any drugs that morning making him that tired. Donghyuk giggled, rolling his eye at Junhwe. “ now you know how I feel. Pabo “

Bobby was on his drugs, on his way to YG High and a group of boys went after him. They werent looking good. They were after Bobby and his goddamn drugs. One of the boys pulled Bobby back; he was totally caught off-guard. Bobby was surprised. Nobody has actually dared to do that to him.

“ what the did you just do to me? “ Bobby snapped coldly.

One of them with the red hair scoffed. “ stop wasting time dude~ you’re just a prick to me. “ He hissed.

“ a bunch of crazy kids, high on drugs eh? “ Bobby hissed.

Another boy with piercings grabbed his collar and stared at Bobby. “ Look who’s talking dickhead~ “ He snapped; squinting his eyes.

“ what did you just call me you tard “ Bobby counterattacked back at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter