#Drug37

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things werent going on as expected and it was going on his nerves. He didn’t want to leave IKON, his mates behind and work officially for sajangnim but the incidents that happened for the week made him think otherwise.

He counted all his savings which was supposed to be given to Grandma and sighed. He blamed himself again and decided to give all his savings to Hanbyul. He couldn’t risk anyone to get hurt anymore. The only person that knew of everything was Lee Hayi and he made sure his close friend doesn’t spill the beans.

Muttering a curse under his breathe while he kept the savings box and went to take a look at Hanbyul in Bobby’s room. Bobby yawned and gave his bestfriend a morning hug and told him her condition. B.I sighed and nodded, giving a pat on Bobby’s shoulder.

“ it’ll be fine…. Damn those boys are not gonna attack us anymore… Take care of Hanbyul kimbab ah…. “ B.I stated, faking a smile and left to check on the other guys.

“ Hanbin ah~ wait a minute… lets talk “ Bobby caught up with B.I and went to the balcony after taking two bottles of beer with them from the kitchen.

B.I was quiet. He was thinking how to tell Bobby about it. He already knew what Bobby was going to ask and say. He hesitated for quite awhile, taking sips of his alcohol in between. Same goes fro Bobby.

“ no secrets between us right? “ Bobby asked and B.I knew it already, nodding.

“ so tell me what happened? Everything from the start “ Bobby stated and drank his alcohol, waiting for B.I to say something.

He waited patiently for his bestfriend to tell him abd B.I continued to hesitate. He just didn’t want his friends to worry about everything. A frown appeared on his face and took a deep breath. He thought and cleared his feelings and told Bobby everything but they didn’t know that Yunhyung, Chanwoo, Junhwe and Donghyuk heard everything.

Bobby was speechless, the other four of them were speechless too. Bobby shook his head and drank all his beer in a shot, throwing it out of the balcony.

“ if you’re going to do it, Im going with you~ Hanbyul is important but you’re more important to me. You came into my life first. Im going with you no matter what. The guys can do a better job at taking care of her. Im sorry to say this but im definitely coming with you. Nobody aint gonna stop me. “ Bobby stated, feeling worried already.

The four of them who were listening to their conversation wanted to do the same thing as Bobby. They all wanted to go with B.I and meet sajangnim. Jinhwan was the only person that didn’t know about this. B.I decided his decision to protect the oldest from getting hurt and Bobby was going with him.

Yunhyung, Junhwe, Chanwoo and Donghyuk had a meeting in one of their rooms. They were looking bad and didn’t exactly know what to do.

“ if the six of us all go, Jinhwan hyung will be alone. And Hanbyul, one of us should stay behind with her and Jinhwan. “ Yunhyung suggested.

As the meeting goes by, Junhwe was chosen to tbe the one that was staying with Jinhwan and Hanbyul while the rest will follow B.I. By the time it was lunch hour, they told B.I about their decision and his heart sank even more. He didn’t want this to happen yet, he didn’t have any choice.

B.I sighed and put his fork down. He didn’t have any apetite and he was worried for Hanbyul. At least if Bobby stays, B.I would feel better but that wasn’t the case. Bobby stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her, inhaling her scent and planting a kiss on her neck at the balcony.

* I miss you already Babby * He thought with a frown and immediately replace it with a little smile, just so she wouldn’t question.

“ I love you~ I never thought we would be together. Thanks for coming into my life. I love you more than my drugs. “ He said softly and she blushed lightly.

“ I love you too oppa. Thanks for everything~ lets be together forever baby “ Hanbyul said softly and Bobby’s heart ached. * Forever…. I hope we could… * He thought.

He turned her around, making her face him. He curled her hair behind her ear and gave her an eyesmile. He touched her face gently and his heart pounded.

“ no matter what happens, just remember that I’ll always be there for you. Remember my heart’s forever with you~ even if Im not there by your side, stay strong and be strong~ Saranghae my star “ Bobby stated. He didn’t want to leave her behind but he needs to help B.I. That was what friends are for. He bought her a necklace and one for himself. He clipped the necklace around her neck. “ beautiful “ He whispered.

She furrowed her eyebrows and frowned. “ is there something wrong? Why you saying like you’re leaving me so soon? “ She asked, hitting right spot and got Bobby. He tried to avoid eye contact with her and he was feeling nervous and worried. He frowned and hugged her tightly.

“ don’t ask. Just remember what I said. “ He said strongly and leaning in, kissing her gently and softly.

He felt his heart shattered nto a million pieces while he kissed her. * I’ll return safely, we’ll return safely. Just stay with Junhwe and Jinhwan. Be safe Baby~ * He thought as he tightened his grip and deepened the kiss.

The five of them made an excuse and left the garage, on their way to where sajangnim was. B.I was the first to leave, in order not to get the two of them suspicious but Hanbyul was already suspecting because of Bobby’s abnormal behavious and the things he said earlier. Junhwe gulped nervously, and pretended not knowing about anything.

After they left, she started feeling uneasy. She felt again like something will happen. Junhwe assured them and went off to get some food for dinner later on, leaving the oldest and the girl at the garage.

As usual, both of them were awkward with each other.

“ im going for a walk, would you like to come with me? “ Jinhwan asked with a shrug and she nodded, following after him.

Both of them walked down the alley, turning on their left and came to one of the streets. She slightly moaned in pain as her back ached. The impact and aftermath of being hit by the wooden plank.

“ Gwenchana? “ Jinhwan said in concern and she nodded.

Both of them continued walking along the streets and Hanbyul was looking everywhere, keeping a look out of their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter