#Drug13

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guy who didn’t appear in school for a week because he was sick was right there. Hanbyul gawked at him.

Song Dana smirked and attacked Hanbyul again. * Lets see who he’ll save * She thought and the fight started again. Both scratched each other and whatnot. B.I went to stop them, being scratched too. The six of them stood outside to watch. B.I was plying both of them away but the girls kept coming back at each other.

“ stop it. I SAID STOP IT! SONG DANA STOP IT AND YOU KIM HANBYUL ING STOP IT “ B.I lashed out his anger and both of them stopped.

B.I was super angry at both of them. He was out of words. He looked at Dana with a cold expression and she felt intimidated by him. She avoided his eye contact and lowered her gaze while Hanbyul just wanted to get out of the classroom but B.I was still grabbing on to her wrist.

“ Song Dana… enough is enough. Don’t make me say it twice. “ B.I hissed and she nodded, keeping her head low.

He looked at Hanbyul with cold eyes; he was mad. “ Kim Hanbyul get out “ B.I snapped, startling her. It was the first time she had seen this side of B.I. B.I dragged her out of the classroom and went off with the rest of IKON following after them.

The more she struggle, the tighter he grabbed onto her. Chanwoo had a worried expression on his face and Donghyuk softened. Yunhyung pitited her and Bobby was heartbroken. Junhwe was still the same. He was still disliking Hanbyul. No matter she did, it was always a sore eye to Junhwe. Jinhwan felt bad. They were all gathered on the roof deck with B.I and Hanbyul there and the other six at the stairs, observing the situation.

Hanbyul was angry and frustrated. She had her fist clenched tight and she was really quiet. She was raging inside. B.I looked at her. He was mad, not at her but himself.

“ you “ She hissed. She was unconvinced.

B.I didn’t say anything and waited for her to keep going. Hanbyul took a sharp breathe and tried to control herself but she couldn’t.

“ just leave me alone. Because of you guys, I’m being treated this way. I hate you. I ING HATE ALL OF YOU. Maybe I shouldn’t transfer to YG High in the first place or I should just quit right away. RIGHT NOW YOU MOTHERERS. Stay away from me or do something about your girl. GIRLS. “ Hanbyul lashed her anger and dissatisfaction out. Her voice trembled.

Hot tears welled up in her eyes and she was controlling it. * hanbyul ah.. don’t hate on us… don’t hate on me * Bobby thought with a frown as he observed the situation.

“ I can totally relate to her “ Donghyuk said and softened.

Jinhwan felt really really bad for her and Chanwoo wanted to approach them but he didn’t dare, staying by Yunhyung’s side. Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter