#Drug36

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fighting and attacking of the mysterious boys continued and it was obvious that it was sajangnim that was behind all these. B.I was totally pissed off with him and frustrated about it. He wanted to stop it. He doesn’t want to see his mates getting beaten and hurt.

The boys were getting hurt one by one. Chanwoo and Yunhyung got threatened and beaten up after Junhwe that day, getting onto B.I’s nerves. He hit the wall in anger and muttered a curse under his breath. His face shined under the streetlight as he pushed himself off of the wall.

He checked the time and continued loitering along the alleys, guarding his way, making sure there wasn’t any disruptions. He was waiting for the boys to show up on him, and he was like a tiger waiting for his prey. B.I had skipped school for two days after Junhwe being attacked.

“ Bobby was first, and then Junhwe, Chanwoo, Yunhyung. So who the is next…  seriously this is just rubbish “ He muttered, looking around his surroundings, scaning them with his cold hawk eyes.

Just then, someone approached him, touching his shoulder and he grabbed the person’s hand and turned around, immediately on defence mode. His shoulder dropped and relaxed to see it was Donghyuk but a frown appeared on his face after that.

Donghyuk furrowed his eyebrows and looked around. “ is there anything wrong Hyung? “ He asked the older male and B.I shook his head, not wanting his dongsaeng to worry.

“ why did you come out? You should know its not safe to be out here this late “ B.I slightly hissed. He was really worried and he wanted his mates to stay safe, as safe as possible.

“ ah… I came out out to dispose the garbage that was piled up near the entrance. Its been days~ Hanbin hyung… you shouldn’t be out here too since you said its not safe~ you can head back in first and I heard Hanbyul is coming over so its better for you to wait for her at the entrance of our garage. I’ll be real quick “ Donghyuk assured the leader and went ahead with the garbage after B.I told him to look out for his surrounding.

B.I left feeling a little worried but thinking that Donghyuk would make it fast and shook the bad thoughts away. Donghyuk reached the big garbage area and opened the lid, dumping the garbage bags one by one into the area. He slightly frowned at the stench coming from the garbage area.

He closed the lid back and turned to leave, and welcoming a punch on his face. It happened so fast in a flash that he didn’t expect it to be. He groaned in pain and the impact made it even mor pain as he didn’t know he was going to be attack.

Before he could react, he received another punch on his stomach and he groaned.

“ what are you guys “ He tried to speak and received a third punch on his face, making his body sway into one direction and almost fell with his face down first.

“ don’t ask questions~ we’re just doing what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter