#Drug2

You Are My Drug.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The thunders roared and the wind blew strongly. Leaves ruffled along the streets and the cats scowled as they scattered in directions to hide from the heavy rain. Music was heard from one of the garage located at a corner where nobody could find it easily, in fact who would want to find trouble?

Junhwe stretched his legs out and lied on his stomach, playing games on his phone while Donghyuk and Chanwoo were rummaging through the cabinets for food. Yunhyung sat on one of the old couch and his mind wandered to the transfer student, Kim Han Byul.

On the other side, Jinhwan was on the phone, trying to reach B.I and Bobby was feeling high as he was sniffing packets of drugs at the corner.

“ Havent seen Hanbin the whole day… “ The oldest sighed.

“ I wish he could share some of his problems with us “ Donghyuk stated and frowned.

Chanwoo too, nodded and felt sorry for his leader. Junhwe didn’t even utter a word but deep down in his heart, he was really sorry to B.I. His heart ached whenever he knows that B.I was working twice harder than him.

The door to the garage was winded up and the boy ducked and entered the garage and the door winded back down. He dusted the raindrops off his shirt and muttered a curse under his breath as he entered the main room.

A smile appeared on the cold looking boy and everyone jumped in joy. Jinhwan helped him with the stuffs and placed on the table.

“ Hanbin hyung~~~ I missed you “ Donghyuk and Chanwoo were both jumping in joy around him. Jinhwan sighed in relief and softened at his reliable dongsaeng.

Junhwe flipped himself and threw his phone on the mattress. “ Look who’s back “ He said with a smirk. B.I looked around for his best friend, Bobby. “ where’s bobby hyung? “ He asked and Donghyuk rolled his eyes.

“ he’s been sniffing drugs for the past few hours…. “ Donghyuk said and went over to the table to see what B.I had brought back.

B.I went over to Bobby and took the pack of drugs away from him. “ That’s enough bobby hyung… “ He smiled. Just then, Donghyuk screamed and laughed as he looked through the stuffs, and made Yunhyung snapped out of his world.

“ Hanbin’s back? “ He asked as he shifted his eyes to the direction of the bags on the table. Jinhwan nodded. Donghyuk couldn’t help it and pulled Yunhyung to the table.

“ hyung~~~ your favourite CHERRY LIPBALMS! “ Donghyuk exclaimed and was laughing.

Yunhyung screamed and jumped with joy. The box of cherry lip balms was right in front of him. He was high. He smiled happily as he looked at that box. B.I came over with Bobby with a smile.

“ for you hyung~ “ He patted Yunhyung’s back. He gave B.I a big tight hug. Jinhwan was glad that everyone was happy.

Dinner was prepared in an hour and was ready. The seven boys gathered around the table and ate heartedly, exchanging conversations. Yunhyung chewed on the bulgogi meat and he thought of his mom.

“ I miss my mom’s bulgogi…. “ Yunhyung said and ate another piece of meat.

“ Right! I heard there was a transfer student… I cant remember her name though.. “ Donghyuk randomly mentioned.

Yunhyung and Jinhwan nodded. Chanwoo chewed on his meat and put his chopsticks down. “ yeah. She’s in my class…. She’s a bit…. Different… normally girls would go gaga when they see us but she didn’t… “ Chanoo explained and blinked innocently.

Yunhyung nodded, agreeing to the maknae. “ yeah she reeked of cigarette smell… like her perfume was made of cigarette smell… “ He stated and took a sip of his soju.

“ who smokes in highschool… and she looked like she doesn’t care about anything “ Jinhwan commented.

Junhwe laughed, almost choking on the meat. “ what are you talking about jinhwan hyung…. Look at us, who would do drugs in highschool like us? I mean, highschoolers dealing drugs and look at Yunhyung hyung… d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter