Baby it's a fact

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thinking about it you hated a lot of things, yes maybe hate was a strong word and you should use dislike but it sounded so dull using that word, hate was a more fitting word to your feelings. So going with the hate, you hated using the public bus at the rush hour, it was such a nuisance, there were a lot of people, too many stops, it was slow, and the heath even if it was winter was a killer, everyone hated but not everyone says it, there were the crazy that liked the ones that stalked people, that kind of persons, you were absolutely no one of them. Another point in favor to hate is the phrase "haters gonna hate" no one says "dislike res gonna dislike", it just didn't work. It didn't.

But as most the things that you hate, they are a must in your life, in something that you need, a middle. In this case, you preferred to be Frodo than be on the bus, that was how much you hated the rush hour and public bus. However there was a reason, a very important one, Winter holidays they were starting today, you had to do this today before you lost them, work quick, you had to go alone because, no you weren't Frodo who left people behind, no you were left behind like Adam, except that they still remember you, the bastards they were too comfy to get out, so you had to go alone, in the quest to make the question, and they were being selfish, they were, because they weren't your brother and sister, even if they treated you like that or that you treated them like that, they should come, the question was for everyone goal, also that Krystal said that she was going to do all the field work, this was field work and that Hoya wasn't sick anymore, he owed you. But no they left you all alone, you felt like Kuzco at the beginning. You were going to sing like a donkey, you were a drama queen, the fault lies that today you didn't have any rooftop time as Woohyun had to go pick up his brother so maybe you were extra bitter because of that. Just maybe.

There you were in your probably future the university, where Seniors didn't exist, well maybe the did but not like college except if that was a lie also. You didn't know what to believe, now you were a person with little trust. They broke you. It was so big, someone could get lost in there, people did, probably, with the buildings for different things, with the arks, with everything, you could bet that no one knew 100% that place. It was impossible, luckily in a few years the three of you will be there and it would be done, without a doubt. In the meantime you had a map, with an X and everything, Jessica had it made by  Jonsuk, it was like a treasure hunt.

A really difficult one, because there were ups and downs, turns to left and right, diagonals, and too many people going out, winter holidays was the run of the free people. It was awesome, you did that today. the moment you step outside you looked for that red hair and you stuck your tongue out for him, and he? Well, he didn't do anything except threat you with that fire look of his, you were dead but it was worth. So getting back with getting lost, you were lost, well not lost they were M.IA. because you were in the X but they were nowhere to be found, maybe they were hidden, probably. The Hyung and Noona, bastard. And in your search for that many bodies, you crashed.

You crashed to someone, tall, a boy, he was good looking, not as your need mind you, but even then a nice view, he had black hair that makes him looked younger in the way that he had it, he was, he was looking at you funny, and that could have bothered you if it weren't that you were in a mission.

 

-Could you tell me where Lee Jongsuk is or Jang Jessica, please?

 

And his face did a 360º change from funny to a little dark. It looked mad, and could it be jealousy? probably, Jessica, it was always Jessica, Jongsuk was too calm and easy guy to make someone pull that face.

 

-Why do you want to know?

 

He was good-looking, but as you said not that good looking. Also, you saw them and you were feeling a little crappy about everything. 

 

-That's for me too know and for you to dot, dot, dot

 

A phrase is hidden in your memory because it hurt but yesterday someone made a stupid question, a really stupid one, and now you couldn't deny those phrases. Not anymore, and the pain you felt was too much a heart pain.

You left him with the words in his mouth, without a word or anything if he was being rude you could also, even do maybe he wasn't rude he was just weird. And weirdly is good but the face not so much. You didn't take two steps before you were ambushed by your left with the war scream of.

 

-Surprise attack!

 

-If you scream it ain't

 

Those two would be the death of you, actually the four of them, she tackled you by your right and made you fall to the hard floor, and then she tickled bomb you, your weakness, bastard.

 

-Surrender and I will stop

 

-Never

 

Neither of you cares that you were drawing too much attention, not that you ever care, you were born without the feeling of humiliation, so it was easy and also if you lived all your life with them, you got used to, so bring it on.

 

-Surrender!!

 

-Never!!

 

You were short of breath and it had started hurting but you wouldn't yield, never, because you had a secret weapon, one that always makes you win, without a doubt. And it had a name, his name was Jongsuk.

 

-Now stop it the two of you

 

She grabbed her by the waist while she screamed and fight and you were trying to catch your breath. And you saw why people thought they were a couple, because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter