Dark side

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was silence, it was dull, it was the cold, and stiff of one when is facing fear. That was what was happening. You think you don't know well because you were lost in every sense of the word. Don't know what to do, say. Who were friends or enemies. Everything in that moment was lost because what you thought was a truth it was a lie. A lie from your number one hater's club, a lie from the person who stole you a kiss, and all your senses. A person who has no heart, apparently.

Can't think of anything else. Closing your eyes and seeing everything again, in a different view. And it felt like you were Peeta not knowing what to believe. Your heart trying to believe something, but your brain, your clever brain was, as always, against the stupid. Because in that moment every action, word, breath of him was a doubt, a could be, lie. And it hurt, it hurt in your heart who fought against it, against your brain. It gave a headache by only thinking about it. It was hell. And you hated it.

The , the times he disappears, the videos, all those little things and you are changing them into horrible things that are so easy to believe as true. But so hard to accept. The moment your eyes opened again, everyone disappears and only you and warm, shocked, guilty, dark eyes. And you wanted to believe your heart, so you could believe that those eyes kissed you because they felt it and there weren't any second thoughts.


-Myung...


But like a spell, the moment he spoked all hell broke loose, and its a blur, how fast everything happened, how you jumped or run to where he was and punched him. Because you needed to punch someone, you needed to let him know how much he hurt you. Damn the consequence.


-Bastard!


You want to punch again, but you can't after the first and see how he doesn't put any defends, and that should say something to you but you are to red blind to see. So instead of punch once more and scream something to him. You did what your instinct told you a while ago. Don't walk run. So you don't look who is on your right or left, you do push Sungkyu on your way out, you want to push everyone but you didn't. Only Sungkyu for some reason. You heard screams, you feel people trying to stop you but you don't care you just run without stopping, without thinking. You do stop once, doubting if running is the wisest.


-Myungsoo!!


Maybe you should listen to what he has to say, maybe you should go to him and heard his words that could be more lies, that is what you say to yourself so you can keep running. Running without stopping. Running until that shout, the voice gets lost in the wind. Until you arrived at a blooming tree and warm safe arms.

You don't cry, for that, you should have lost something, and you didn't. You just have been fooled. So you just let yourself get hold of those warm, safe, truth, arms. You let your self-breath, take a breath and just think of anything except what happened miles away. You wanted to run and you did, you run to where you knew you could breathe freely. Where everything could be fine even if it wasn't. In some other time you could have run to the rooftop but now your mind thinks that rooftop is a danger, is lies, and mind games.


-Do you wanna talk about it?


You just shake your head, not wanting to say a word, been afraid of what could come out, maybe cries or shouts, you aren't so sure. So you best keep quiet, silent. He doesn't ask again, knowing you so well, he just pets your head, whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter