How the mighty fall

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was hard and difficult, not what people had described. It was all lie. The idea of the best years of your life was a lie. A scan. And you bought it, all of you bought it. Every word. So the world you created at the base of this lie was coming to pieces. But, let's be honest, it wasn't all bad, only one thing. Just one. The unmentioned one. The hell of all school. Of the world.

The student council, that was the lie, the hell, the loophole in all the stories. The one part no one mentions from high school, except if you were part of it. The people in charge of killing all the fun, of making people live by the rules. The boring ones. The ones that didn't get that these years were the years to live freely, without rules, without that much thinking. Because the moment you are out, the moment you get that piece of paper, the moment they call you a man, you have to live by rules, you stop being the free child, and start being the "free" adult. Give it, the rules are needed, to stop evil and all, but not to stop the fun, to stop you from living. It was crap.

Yes, they were there so there would be control in the chaos, but there is also control in the chaos, and chaos is fun, is life. And yes maybe the world without rules would be an awful one, but at the same time, too many rules can kill one. And they should understand. You want to live. And rules were made to break them. They should be smart. At the end, they are the student council, the smart ones. Aren't them?

And it wasn't like it was an awful thing the things you lot did, smoking in a lonely classroom, skipping classes, not wearing correctly the uniform, arriving late, sleep in class, disrupt classes, pulling pranks, breaking hearts, that was an adolescent, maybe they weren't that. Maybe they were aliens, adults in disguise. Everyone thought so. Worst. They were seniors.

That seems to be the destiny of all the juniors, the destiny of becoming a senior and then the thing they hate itself, part of the student council. Because, for some weird reason, the student council was all senior's. Not a single junior or sophomore, they were out there living, breathing, free. All seniors. And it seems written in stone, your destiny was that becoming Satan itself. No one knew how it happened, it just happened, the free ones became the police. They died and they killed. Without a reason, without explanation. It just happened. It was a set destiny. There were seniors free of those charges, but they weren't fun or free, they were weird. They were like lost survivors.

So those are some of the reasons, shorts, and not that many, but the important one. The reason why the hate, the disrespect, the wish of death to all of them. And it was a mutual hate, from both sides. They were Satan and you were their favorite pet. Only you, not anyone else. And that was the most important reason to hate them. The idea of mutual hate. It was a weird relation and it wasn't working. You wanted to terminate it. Kill it. Ended it for once and for all.

And this would be the year, the year before you became a senior and your destiny would happen. You will save yourself, no matter the cost. Safe and sound.

The plan was easy you had your friends by your side. Hoya and Krystal, your best friends since kinder, always together, the three mosqueters, the one to stop it all. You have been complotting since the day one, sophomore year when you met them it's when it started. The war. You were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter