Inmortals

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Late, late, you were so dead. Worst than the white rabbit, you didn't have an Alice as an excuse, the dumber of the dumbest you were. If you were the white rabbit the other person was the queen of hearts. So you were done, say goodbye to everything you once knew as the world. It was the end without a second chance, but as other brave persons that went to their death (Bolena), you would go with your head held up, with pride and bravery. So as when you died they would sing songs about you and your bravery when the clock stopped. It was the perfect plan, the next part would be taken care by Hoya, and the plan after death. Everything was ready, so you were leaving your house with your head held up.


-What the hell are you doing?


-Trying to enjoy my last ray of Sun


-Get in the car or I swear to god...


-Like that he won't come! Myung guess what we have? We have an all-new interview with Cumberbatch, so why don't you come here?


You opened your eyes to look at them, Jessica was the one who was tricking you and Woobin the one that was ready to kill you. You were checking pros and cons, when and absolutely big yes appeared and you had to say goodbye to the safety of the territory of your house, and go like a good bunny to a death trap.


-Hey, Myung!


-There isn't an interview! Liar!


-Go! Go! Go!


Bastards, all of them were bastards. Jungsuk who was driving and saluted you like an innocent soul, Jessica who betrayed you, and Woobin who wanted your head since day one. Well, that was a two ways street. But even then that was a big betrayal, a lie, something that may save your head. Whatever, feeling like pouting and brooding, with Jessica petting your head as you were some cat that needed affection. You were a cougar, a stupid cougar.

You don't know when Hoya got in, didn't care, only been the child you were was your only problem. That was all your thinking you were having though. You heard faintly, music, whisper about what was going to happen but you just didn't Carr. More important been a brat.


-Are you ready?


-Yes


-Have a candy


It was like that, she gave you a candy when you spoked. It was a game Jessica invented, or any mother, for every good action you would get a prize and all the other wrongdoing would be a pinch in your face. So far it had been two slaps on each side, so now you were sitting correctly, speaking and stopped pouting. Thinking that maybe losing your head was going to be better than what you were suffering at the moment. Awful pain.


-Almost there


-Thanks to God!


-Ya!


It was a stupid reflection, a careless one, but it was like Jongsuk read your mind and Woobin felt your pain. When the slap was coming that you jumped off the car, hitting hard, and getting dirty but you had had worse so it was alright. The car was slow, Jongsuk, someone was distracting Jessica, Woobin, someone opened the door, Hoya and you jumped.


-Ya!!


Before they could catch you, you were running faster than a bullet, trying to get as far away as you could. Almost there. Almost.


-You came, shocker


-Hey, dip! where is he?

He did what he knew best scowled at you, ready to punch him for the answers needed because they were right there. The car about to stop, and you could die. It was obvious that he was hiding, and he was a master on that so wherever he was that was you were going to go. And hide together. Something vibrated and he went from scowling to growling while he pointed to the school, he wouldn't know where exactly but he could pinpoint.


-Thank you Gyu-hyung!


-Go before I kill you


You were faster than flash now, leaving behind Superman, running without stop. Only to shout your salutes to people, like Krystal, Minseok, and Minhyuk, who was Minseok cousin and potential boyfriend of Krystal, it was sweet like the devil and an angel. Minseok and you were getting to be friends again, however, he was becoming a really good friend of Woohyun, that was weird, awkward, and worrying.

Without giving it a second thought you went inside. Knowing the rooftop would be obvious, knowing everything you were losing places to look, the only option is one. When you heard the voices of Jessica, the mad one. It was crazy and impossible but at this point, you would do anything and everything to find him and survive. So you went for it.


-Myungsoo?


It was just a whisper but you would, forever, hear it no matter the level of his voice. And more if you had your eyes closed, everything is taken to the next. happy because you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter