Trouble

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Christmas, alright, except that your parents weren't at home, your brother was in his room with another boy who you didn't know, and the silence is disturbing, also that exactly next to you, so close that is nerve-wracking is your need, Nam Woohyun. Because he had the excuse of DW and that the two families were parentless he made a Christmas with the two, not knowing this was going to happen or maybe he knew. You don't know, don't care anymore, you just want to have Christmas with the only family you got in town and he is in that room. And you are getting more worry by the second. And without patience.


-Open the door, please


That was Woohyun, who surprisingly was really calm, as used to this kind of things, maybe living with three younger brothers got him used to, or maybe he has patience unlike you. Who grow up with Krystal and Jessica, Hoya and Jongsuk always being the patient's ones. You never, except in really important cases, like the coup d' etat.


-Get out in this instant Kim Jongin! This is the last warning!


You heard the laughs of the three brothers that were downstairs and the big eyes of one Nam Woohyun, everyone may have been surprised. Like you, you didn't know what you were going to do. But you knew that Kai didn't know that and while he didn't you were ahead of him, not for much but whatever.


-One


You started hearing movement.


-Two


You heard shoutings and fighting, but the door wasn't opening


-Three


It didn't open


-That's it!


You don't know what you were going to do, but you had to do something, so you marched, that's what you do when you are angry, and start huffing and puffing, while walking in a mad way, you felt Woohyun eyes on you,  but he didn't move. You were marching to your room, to do something.

A door opens, a running cat, tackles you to the floor, again and ing purrs at you while hugging you and whispering to you.


-Sorry, sorry, Hyung it was all his fault


You felt the venom in his voice as you felt the fakeness and care in the tone, he was hiding something and you knew it. You also know that he probably turn to take a glance to Bobby, you just know him like that.
You forgive him, the moment he hugged you, you are weak. You know. And you also know that payback is a .

Is Bobby and Woohyun who went to pick the two of you, and its so cute how Bobby grabs Kai and looks you as the enemy and you swear that Woohyun is doing the same and hugging you, trying to make you into one person. But it's sure a mistake because. Just because.


-Who is hungry?


You get out of the grip of steel of him, and you heard the cheers from downstairs, and when you are passing next to your brother you gave him one of your smirks just letting him know. Payback.

You go downstairs and you start getting everything ready, the girls wanted to decorate with the help of their Hyung and you as being the tallest, leaving the dinner, that luckily you already made or it would be a disaster, to the youngsters and Woohyun. Giving you time to breathe because as Bobby didn't let Kai alone, Woohyun was the same. But now he seems like studying Kai, like keeping his enemy closer. Weird.

Its when you are dressing the tree, that he talks, that he says something that you didn't expect.


-How do you know Lee Jongsuk?


And everything comes back to you, the last day you saw them, it was that guy, the one that triggers the enthusiasm of a fangirl aka Jessica and the run of a lifetime. The guy from the university, the Hyung of Woohyun, that's too weird.


-Who? Hyung?


You couldn't resist it, you were a little possessive also that you thought he was a Jessica fan, and you were mistaken and that made you mad, another thing that you felt the need to play, to have some fun. The Jessica in you whispering in your ear. Evil.


-Hyung?


-Yes, Hyung


You smile evilly to him and like the last time you let him to his imagination, and you see you win the moment he looks mad, jealous, maybe you don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter