Animal

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was getting near, and near, so close that you could be one. And you knew he was in that position because of your hands that were grabbing him as hard as you could and pulling him near. The need to be marked by him, to be his, even if you were a little lost in all that, even if you still hadn't talked about it. Even with everything that happened, you needed to him to mark you. To let everyone know that you had someone, that you were off limits. It was an animal instinct, to belong to someone, to be marked. As it was to be fire and ice always together because opposite attracts, and where hate lies love shall follow only a push is needed, only a misunderstood. You were fire and ice, you were enemy's and you wanted, needed, each other. It was law.


-Mine


He looked at you, with those eyes that said everything, and you were breathless incapable of saying anything, of doing anything. Only be weak, and whimper when he that mark, and you knew you would never be able to let him go. And that was it. You were holding to him as he was everything, and he was that he was your anchor, the person you would burn a sun to say goodbye, the person you would make a deal with the devil for him, the person you would jump from a roof to save him. He was all that and you just had to say the right words and he would be the same as you. But pride was a tricky thing.


-We ask for forgiveness in front of everyone for all the wrong we did, and for the bad image we brought to our school, we are so very sorry.


It was during lunch that it happened, it was Sungkyu who was there in representation of the school president, he wasn't there. That was what all thought, but you knew better you knew where to look, in the dark corner of the cafeteria where no one would look, next to his little brother, there he was. Looking at you, and you were looking at him, and unconsciously, consciously, you touched your mark and he smirked. And you couldn't resist the need that came over you, the need to mark him too. Because what comes around goes around. And you owed him a mark.


-We especially ask for Krystal, Hoya, and Myungsoo to forgive us for everything we do to them


It was Hoya and Krystal who answered you were too busy with your eye competition.


-You have been weighed


- You have been measured


-And you absolutely...


-Have been found wanting


-Welcome to the New World. God save you if it is right that he should do so


You didn't know what was happening, you didn't care, only interested in one Nam Woohyun, and looking at him with one smirk that would get mistaken by one of L but no this was all you. You didn't need L when Woohyun was involved. It was just Myungsoo and Woohyun. Bobby had disappeared, probably with Jongin, or probably he got tired of being the third wheel, it could get to be too much. You knew that. The competition could go on forever, except it didn't because the bells rang and movement happened and everything was a blur as you lost him, as he disappeared with the seniors and you with the juniors. It was true that now you got that there weren't any you and them, but there still existed a gap to be considered, one of the years, one of the people that didn't get it like you did, the gap forever would exist. But that is ok, the gaps as the rules existed to be broken or in this cased jumped. Because everything is better on the other side.

The days passed by as nothing had changed, but everything had changed, and maybe some people didn't notice but you did. Because for you it was a 360° change. Everything was different. You could breathe, walk, speak freely without feeling like somebody was breathing down your neck and that feeling was wonderful. Alright, you still had Sungkyu and all those minions that were good even the so call traitor was clean, but even then it was different, it was better, to act as you wanted without planing in the future how they would catch and you would have to stay after school. You didn't hate them, no you didn't, you just didn't really like them, hate is a strong word. And you got everything they told you, with that you have decided to run up next year with the help of your friends and bring a new era better than the one with one Jongsuk, still hadn't talked with him about the other day and Woobin. Needed to talk. A must, but not at the moment, maybe later. Later was good.

You were walking the school ground, freely, and comfortable, there was some person that couldn't move if it wasn't in a group, you weren't that kind of people. You were the kind that enjoyed the space and free time, also you loved all the looks you would receive while you walked it was the best. Walking alone because Hoya was M.I.A, like usual, and Krystal was with Minseok, she didn't take side, it wasn't necessary, she was just been a really good friend, you hadn't talked to Minseok alone since the run and go, since then, now everytime you talked there was someone around, like if you had to be under vigilance, but you got it. It hurt, you knew that, because it did you were happy for the mark and Woohyun, even if you didn't know what you had, but , Minseok had been the first, and it hurt saying goodbye to him, like closing a chapter, a really beautiful chapter, and you will always care for him even maybe even love him. But Woohyun had won your heart, Woohyun was the one with the thought of forever, and Woohyun was the one you were in love with. It was a big difference. Woohyun, where was he, it had been two days and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter