One night

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter was near, everyone was filling it, everyone was ready for it. With their clothes, with their foods, with their houses. Everyone was ready. Everyone staying inside, in the heat. Wrapped up, in nice and cozy clothes. No one was crazy enough to stay outside, not if it was absolutely necessary. Even P.E was being held inside. The rules for school winter uniform was being put in action. And everyone carried it on. Maybe some were breaking it. Slightly. And maybe there were some blind eyes. But not with all. Not ever. Because those breaks were small, stupid. Not big. And also because winter was coming.

So, no one should be outside. All together sharing and making heat, with hot chocolate, with scarf's that hide the mouths, hidden hands, all hidden for the sake of heat. Only crazy ones would be outside. Only suicidal ones. Or the ones that wanted to grab the flue to skip class, move forward the winter holidays. So only the fools or crazy.

In this case the two kids of the rooftop. Woohyun and you. You were crazy enough to still go to the rooftop, I think even if it snows the two of you will be there. Never missing a chance. Always there. You were hidden in mountains of clothing, a really protective hyung. Or one that knew the trick with the cold and the flu. You had hot cocoa, sitting close, sharing heat. You were two crazy kids. Staying outside. Being hit by the cold wind, getting cold lips, red cheeks, getting shivers, sleepy , and cold words, whisper words. But you couldn't stop coming, for some reason you just couldn't. You never lost a chance to be there, at the top, to let everything out, to breathe in and out, to hide, to be with one with Nam Woohyun. And he was always there, even the rainy days, he was there. He wasn't waiting for you, at least not the first days. No. Not until you said.

 

-See you tomorrow

 

Not until you pronounced that words, he was careful, but when you let that wall down. He let you in, waiting for you. Hearing your complaints about the seniors, sometimes saying lonely words. But most than all hearing and laughing his about your stories. His most famous remark.

 

-I should make a story out of this

 

No one knew about this, about him. They were your secret. Your heaven. Yours.

Your friends started accepting the idea of you always disappearing after class. They got the message and they didn't push. Much. They were a cat, intrigue. For your secrets. You never had a secret. This was a first. But you felt the need to protect this. To be, for once, greedy. He made you that. Greedy.

Winter was coming, and today was Friday. A terrible cold Friday, everyone was inside, everyone was close to the heat, with hot drinks, hidden in mountains of blankets and clothing. All looking for their heat. But you. You were crazy enough to take the stair, up. You went to the outside. To the top. To where it was colder. You didn't doubt that he will be there. Not a second. He was constant. As you were.

And there he was, so cute. That was another secret. He had a panda hat, he was so cute with that one, and with that huge jacket of winter on him, or his boots of winter, he looked like a teddy bear. One that you wanted hug to death. Cuteness was a killer. The worst was the need and the can't. Like when he didn't use gloves so he could read comfortable, and his long fingers turned an awful color red. And you had the need. The awful need. The need to grab those hands of him and heat them up with your hands and breath. It was a need, a dirty little secret. It wasn't a crush. It wasn't. It was just a need. The cuteness was a killer. And it was killing you. Slowly.

You saw it he jumped, he slightly jumped, and he lost his book. You saw all. And you decided to reject it. Because your mad mood was worst. You were so mad. All red. This time it had been too much. Mad.

 

-Ahem

 

You were pacing back and forth, mad, without paying attention. Succumbing to your mood. To your own castle. But one word, one breath of him. Changed all. One look at that teddy, you forgot all, you lost all. Almost. But there he was. Your secret. Your savior. Who listened without judging. Who made you laugh without an effort. There he was. Just one look.

You set his cup of cocoa, extra hot, extra chocolate. And you sat next to him. Waiting.

A sip.
A sound of content.
And.

 

-So are you going to tell me?

 

It was always like that, he asked, he gave you an option. And you spoke, you told everything, everything without missing a beat. It was different from your friends, they had to find you and kick the story out of you. With him it was easy. So easy that it was scary.

 

-Ugh! I am just so exhausted of all this

 

-Tell me something new

 

He could be a little, sarcastic. And you didn't hate it.

 

-The called me again

 

-Again? What a shocker!

 

Actually, you liked it. It made everything lighter. It made you crack a smile. Coincidentally it was the same time you felt his eyes left the book to see you. It was weird. A smile. A change of movements in his eyes.

 

-And this time they were more hypocrite than ever

 

The move of pages was your queue to carry on. Not words said.

 

-Even him did this. But I can't?

 

-Even him?

 

-Who-should-not-be-named

 

-Voldemort?

 

A smile. Eyes on you. Blind you.

 

-No! You . The president

 

A hidden smile.

 

-Ah. And what did he do that you can't?

 

-He has red hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter