Hide and seek

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Why are you here?


-Help


Lost, when someone is lost, someone goes to the wildest of places. Some of them are unthinkable, but when a man is desperate, a man does what he has to, like running to the most improbable place of all. Because you needed to hide and think, knowing that someone was looking and you weren't ready for that. You needed to buy time, with all that has happened, you needed help. And your friends were a no, Jongsuk and Jessica couldn't help, Minseok it would be wrong to ask, and Kai may have been biased. So you had only one option.


-Why me?


-Run out of options


-As harsh as the truth can be, its the truth


He lived alone, his parents leaving abroad. Leaving him all alone, and you understood everything a little better. Because you were alone but you had your brother, friends, and Skype, but he was all alone. And you understood. He was you without no one, and everyone because he had people, he just didn't want to bother them. You, just, didn't care.


-Make yourself comfortable


The drops of sarcasm were heavy and there. Because you were there in his coach, using all the space available, without a care in the world, that was what it would seem. But it was a lie, your mind was running wild with what to do, because even if your heart knew, even then the mind would be a tricky thing. Always double thinking everything and taking time out of you. And love is easy but time can be a . So while your clock was ticking as a warning, you were thinking everything and second guessing everything. Because love was to hurt and you had had enough of pain. You wanted just love and the and to be Woohyun. But first the help.


-What do you need from me?

-Help


-No Sherlock, I mean in what way


-Woohyun way


It was weird to do when it was time to face something, humor was the bravest way to run away from there, to save one from the harsh reality that was happening. You were not different, making stupid jokes, jokes that you knew he would understand. Because you needed someone to share this, even if it was him.


-What happened this time?


A broken record, that is how he sounded, fed up with you. You got it, you really did, there were some people that you didn't want to see after school hours, some people that were only school time. And that was the two of you, but you were lost and out of options. Also, it was like all the run, all with Woohyun, sounded like a rollercoaster, a drama, something you didn't want. You wanted simple and easy but you didn't have such luck, you had the kind of luck that choose a complicated love. So maybe he was fed up, with your up and downs, and in some way, you could say you too and for that to stop you should stop running and just let Woohyun catch you. But you were an idiot, moreover, you liked the ups and downs, no the drama, no the running, you liked Woohyun who was a surprise. Even then you didn't stop.


-I know everything


-And? What are you doing wasting space and time?


He had a point, obviously, there was no point denying that. But you were afraid, of nothing and everything. Just trying to buy time would be the right option. Option to be brave and handle it like a man, and not like some idiot in love. What you totally were.


-I don't know where to go


-I am just been a mad hat here, but, Woohyun maybe?


He was losing patience and with all the right in the world, you big doofus. Stop the run and accept the truth. You love him and he loves you, and everything is a misunderstood but your misunderstood. So own it.


-I am afraid


-Fishing for excuses are we?


-You are supposed to ask


A long staring competition. And


-Fine...God help me...of what?


In reality, you didn't have a good answer for that, a good excuse. You had plenty of what to be afraid, but none of them had any legs or arms, they were all pretty dumb. Again you were buying time.


-Of failing


Its a really big and wonderful laugh, that is what he does, he laughs at what you say and you want to punch him but he scared you, so you pout. And stare him waiting for him to stop.


-The same...as that Lee brother


-Your boyfriend?


You were going for payback when you said that, only trying for him to be embarrassed. But that didn't happen, he just smiled slyly at you. Idiot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter