Not now

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was over, it was definitely over and hell started again, and it seemed that it didn't freeze, it was a nice dream, a hope that didn't come true. So there you were once more in hell and this time it would be a long way until summer. But this time it would be a race against the clock, for your coup d' etat, it was time for the second part. And you had to win because if you didn't you would be against the worst possibility doing the Jongsuk and Jessica, it wasn't awful per sai but it could be because one of you would have to sacrifice and that was the problem. So you had a race against a clock. You felt like hook and the crocodile, and now you get him. Except you are Peter Pan, all the way.

Your parents are staying a week extra this time, and you can't hide your happiness, even Jongin stayed behind, well yes he stayed because he was going to change schools, again. You didn't ask why you just didn't ask. But you had a hunch that it was for that bicycle that was always there at midnight outside your house. Maybe he was faster than you in accepting his love, calling the need a like and Minseok was Minseok. So complicated.

You are meeting with Krystal and hoya in the school gates as your house is a different way from them so that was that. And when you met them you almost had a heart attack, because there they were in the school gates. And it seemed like they were kissing and that couldn't be right, because well that was impossible. However there they were Hoya against the wall and Krystal hovering him.

Something was wrong, more than Krystal had black hair, it was the scene. So you got close to precaution second guessing everything. Even your breath. It was when you got closer that you had a real heart attack, because Jessica had her face in his neck, and Hoya, Hoya was blond. What the hell.


-What the hell?


-Let me see


You didn't want to say it, it just got out and now you are so very lost. More when you hear what Krystal says, it gets weird and weirder. And you didn't know what to do. Until Krystal spins around so fast, that you feel like clapping until you see her crazy eyes and you feel like running. You feel on the run because she grabs you fast and hard, and you are trapped.


-Do you see?


-What?


-Let me go!


-The Hickey!


-Oh


And it's trued, there, in fact, in Hoya's neck there is a big red mark without a doubt, it's so big and red that you don't think that exist enough makeup in the world to hide it. And at the same time, you see and think that you breathe happily that your mind wasn't right, thank god. It was maybe all poison of the tracker jacker.


-What are you looking at?


And now it's your time to spin as fast, or maybe faster, as Krystal, and there he is without a doubt with the school uniform and all, and he looks so cute and hot that you are losing yourself, again, in him. With that smirk and those brown eyes, you are loosing. Until you see the flash of a panda hat and you hear a scream.


-My baby has been marked!


You are deaf, you are sure, she could leave everyone deaf when she screamed in drama role. So that is why you were trying to get hearing back in your ear. While you did that she grabbed Minseok hand and showed him the same. And you saw him from the back and you knew that you still felt something from him, but it was complicated. It always was.


-I am not y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter