Things I'll never say

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were tucked comfy under your blankets, in your warm bed, it was Saturday morning or noon, you don't know, you never know, you don't pay too much attention to the movement of time during weekends, who does?. Yesterday you didn't go out, it was too cold, you prefer a movie night with Hoya and Jongsuk, Krystal was MIA since the time she left you at the library. According to Hoya, she was avoiding you, she didn't want any more research, that she will do field work, meaning she will be socializing. You were left alone. Because Hoya was really under the flu, a really bad one, you have been left alone, but the thing they didn't know was you haven't gone to the library that often, occupying your time in the rooftop, trying to bring back the lost day, without bringing back the split. If you can call it that, I don't think you can.


-Wake up


-Don't wanna


 You hide your head further in your blankets, trying to stay in the dream of a rooftop, a need. You started hating weekends, they were too dull, to simple, without rooftop, it wasn't like you missed or anything, you just liked rooftop. Yes, that was the reason.


-Come on, you have a call


You jumped, you did a double flip, you were Bolt, running faster than flash, you had a call, and you couldn't miss it while running, you tried to hide your sleepy hair, to wake yourself more. You run with a dopey smile, you couldn't hide it, you wouldn't dare, you had a  call, it felt like Christmas.


-Myungie!


And there they were, in the computer screen your parents, it had been a few days since the last time you talked, you didn't blame them, no you blamed Skype for working that bad, you had already sent complaint you were their most hateful hater, the leader, you were their Kim Sungkyu. Your parents had to go in a surprise work-related trip, you didn't care, you were used to, it was weird the times the two of them left, usually was only one, but this time it wasn't the case, that being the reason why you were staying with your friends, they didn't want for you to lived all alone.Maybe they weren't always there, but they still were the best, always supporting you, and being there in the important days. You loved them.


-Mommy! Dad!


You truly missed them, and you had so much to tell them, so much.


-Our son, how are you? are you eating? are you behaving? sleeping well? the cold? do you need anything? money?


-Mom, mom, mom, I'm fine no need to worry how are you?


She was always like that, mom like always worrying about everything it was so sweet some would be ashamed because of that but you weren't you loved every second of that. You loved the spotlight.


-We are fine, a lot of work, but we will try to be there for the winters holidays


-Really? that would be awesome!!


You don't have any doubts that they will make it, they always did, you were never separated for those holidays, or they were with you or it was the other way around. Always together.


-Sorry I have to take this call, take you later son, take care. don't do drugs!


-Yes! Of course, I won't, take care dad


-That left us alone, finally, so anything you want to tell me?


She was like you, mischievous, cunning, and smart, she was fast in catching up even if she wasn't around, she was like your best friend. Except she was better she was your mom, for friends you had Krystal and Hoya.


-We have a plan for our Coup D' Etat


-Nothing else?


The only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter