Sleeping with a friend

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was tense, no one said anything, no one did anything, maybe they were cowards, maybe they were just waiting, waiting for the best because it was the two of you. This was the second time, the first being referred as the Winnie the pooh incident, one incident you never mention, ever. And well now you had a replay of that one. Unlike that one you weren't a toddler, you had the capacity, the age, to fix it yourself. The only problem was it was the two of you. So all that logic didn't apply to the two of you, it was a waste.

It had been an hour, an hour since your parents arrived, and they noticed it the moment they arrived, if they didn't they were the two biggest idiots in the world, as they were your parents you knew that they weren't idiots, they were your creators. They noticed, but they didn't say anything, not knowing what happened. Only deducting that they were Sherlock, your dad was an addict to that and your mother an addict to the books, it was a good partnership. They saw the table, or better yet, they saw the room. That even do you tried, you did try, looked awful. With the parts of food, that had hidden from your eyes, with the chairs that looked like a wall dividing two sides. Yes a food fight, because he could never get physical as you couldn't.

It was a disaster and the two, four, of you knew that. You felt awful because it was your fault, all this was your own doing, you did the question out in the open instead of wait for the night and the moment he would crawl to your room, to catch up. There you could have asked, but you were mad, you wanted revenge, no matter the cost. Even if in some way the cost was one need, that got hit by the leg of a chicken in his left eye, even if he saw how crazy you were. No matter the cost, that was your first thought. But after they left, after you saw the room after you saw how, maybe, you ruined Christmas, the cost was too big and you should have thought better than that.

Your parents don't ask, they just look at the two of you, who are smiling, to them, who look happy with them, but who aren't smiling to the person next to them, they aren't happy with each other. It's all a disguise. They saw that they weren't blind. You did try to fix it, but you were too coward, or unaccustomed to the idea of a fight and say sorry. You never did that with your friends, with him, even with your parent doing what they ask for it was your way of saying what you couldn't or didn't know. It was as simple as like that. Also that you were scared, for the first time in your life you were scared of a fight, of a familiar fight.

Its while your mom hugs you, that your dad leaves to take the bags to their room. Neither of you minds that she is hugging the two of you at the same time, you don't say anything, you keep quiet. Once again no one says anything that you aren't hugging Jongin or him you. The silence is dangerous.


-Jongin!


It's your dad who calls him, it was obvious he always called for one of the two. Your mother left behind, with that smile that promised no good, you were ready for the fight.


-What happened?


-Nothing


-Myungsoo


-I am going to my room


You weren't as ready as you said, you were scared, so scared, so you ran. You didn't want to accept that it was your fault, you didn't want to say it because the moment that words left your mouth it will be true and there wouldn't be a way back, you would be left with the truth. You were left alone in your room to your own thought, but you are a teenager and you got bored easily, luckily you didn't have a gun, yes you had the same wallpaper that Sherlock a fanboy 100%, it was when you were almost in the arms of Morpheo. It was then.

You heard it, the ring of drums and you went in the look of it because for the sound you could tell it wasn't in your room. So like a dog with a bone you started your search. It was leading you, through a new road. You had your suspicions, but the moment you heard the sound of Fall Out Boy, your suspicions died. So you kept moving.

It was under the bed, that was weird, and it should be an obvious thing, then the caller Id, mom, should have been another obvious one, but you were to slow, and deaf to hear someone screaming from the closet. You tried, you really did, to spin and run as fast as you could, but they were faster locking you inside. However, even when you tried to kick it down.


-You aren't going out until you speak it out


-Really?


-As cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter