The one that got away

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-I love you

 

-I love you too

 

It was silence in the room, everyone trying to figure it out. What was that you bought, what was making Woohyun smile and Sungkyu smirk. You liked to think it was you, the reason behind the smile, not the smirk. You almost hit yourself for that thought, even though it made your heart beat as it used to. More than ever when he looked up and smiled at you. It was difficult, to say the least.

Dumb, scared, evil. You have your pick, to why you did what you did. Maybe you needed an anchor in that time, safety to stay put and he was that maybe you wanted to test him and that's is why you grabbed the hand to your right, maybe you were just too scared to accept how much he hurt you so you grabbed the hand of Minseok while Woohyun watched and his smile broke a little, and your heart had a crack. There are a lot of maybe but what can say, is that his hand was warm, comfortable, anchor, there.


-What now?


The most unexpected question came from one Kim Sungkyu, one Sungkyu who was smirking at your left, and you decided to play blind to that. For now. You got lost, just a little. But when like when you fall, you got up and you were ready to play this game.


-Justice


A smirk. A shiver down your spine. A stronger hold of hands.


-In which way?


-Clean the house


Cheshire smile and you kept rejecting your left.


-And?


You felt it, you were falling and he was the hand because you didn't need or wanted a safety net, you needed a hand to hold on and get up and never fall while that hand is there.


-Redemption and for them to kneel and beg for their life


He didn't laugh, even though you saw how his lips twitch to do that, under the roof he is a different Woohyun. But it was alright because you liked that smile of his, the one that demanded respect and inflicted fear.


-Very well we will clean and tomorrow morning, in front of everyone, they would do it. Write it down Gyu-hyung


-Alright, I got to go so Krystal or Hoya if you could stay thank you


You were running again, this time walking, fast and without looking back. You knew you owed your friends but they would get it, it was too much, your heart had started doubting and you couldn't accept that. So you walked out. You even lost the hand of Minseok at one time.

It was when you were breathing air, that you saw those two tall figures getting near and nearer to you. You knew the two of them but something in you told you to run. Run for your life, maybe even back in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter