Officially missing you, too

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything felt like a dream since the dance, even if you wake up you still feel a dream, and you didn't know what to believe. Even the memories change, sometimes it would be a joker and other times it would be a panda hat and you were confused, you didn't know what to believe because one was the first love and the other one was just a need, so it was confusing. Also that the panda hat left, so you shouldn't have those dreams, because those were dreams, the ones that complicated everything were that one was you didn't know which whom you were dancing, but nevertheless it was true that he was back and you danced and kissed and made a promise to meet after the holidays. Apparently, he had to go to his dad house for the holidays then he will come back to his mom and you would be together again, and you should be happy but for some reason, you don't feel that way. It felt like something was missing, it felt less.

You didn't want to think about it, it was winter holidays, your parents were coming home, even your little brother had confirmed. So you wanted to think about it later, maybe everything will get more complicated, probably, surely but you didn't care. You wanted to celebrate the holidays without heart problems, you wanted to relax, not to think about it. To enjoy your family time, you even went as far as going silence with your friends because they would ask, and make you think. So it would be a family holiday a nothing more or less, everything can wait. Or that was what you thought.

It was Christmas, and you would be having winter holidays with all your family without a fault. And that was great, that was nice. Your little brother would be coming by train and your parents by plain, you had everything ready the ingredients for the holiday's recipes you would cook, the tree ready to get it dress, everything was ready for a family reunion and with everything you would be doing there would be zero room to think. So that was a bonus. Everything was perfect.

Perfect until you switch on the TV, that was when everything came down, and you found yourself making a Skype call when it should be impossible because they should be in the plane so you were crossing your fingers, hoping against hope that the Skype call won't be answered.

 

-Hello?...Myungsoo?

 

And it all, it was blurry with a really bad sound however there they were your parents, in some place that obviously wasn't the plane.

 

-!

 

It was lovely the only thing your parents heard you say was that word before it went black and you lost them. You tried to get them back but you couldn't, your only way was through messages on Skype.


"Sorry, so so sorry Myungsoo-ah know that if it was in our hands we would be there, we will try to arrive as soon as we can. Happy Christmas, sorry, love you!"


You did answer, with the usual answer you give to people when you knew it wasn't their fault or in its power. It wasn't your parent's fault that a snowstorm forbids from any air movement in the airport, it wasn't. It was just natures fault, nothing to be done, today would be just the two of you, maybe they would make it in time the next day. Maybe. You knew you shouldn't be angry with them, but you couldn't stop it, you were so mad because come on, it was winter holidays and family should be together without a fault but as they were always away this wasn't just that to you, it was like your only visit. The only moment your parents became real and not just two skypes persons, you got it they worked for you and your brother and all but even then. It wasn't fair.

You went to cook to let some of the mad moods out, knowing full well that your brother would be zero help in the matter, he only liked the Christmas tree and eating everything. Also, it was better if you had some food ready for when you would tell him the news. Better for everyone.

Hours passed and the time for him to come was getting nearer, you were set and ready, with the full background, the movies, the food and the tree all to calm the beast. You were ready. And when the doorbell rang you ran and hide in your room, not ready for this because you weren't worried about his mad mood, you were more worry about how to let down he would fell, if you were sad he would be full blown out sad because for him it was worst always so far of reach. So no you weren't ready. However you were the big brother and you should behave so there you went, down the stairs, with a plate of cookies for him, trying to form a smile and failing.

You opened the door.

And you were left without air.

 

-Are those for me?

 

You were gasping without knowing what to do, how to react because this was out of behavior, this was nice. But so weird.
There he was at this time a fox hat which looked too cute and his overly sized winter jacket, you wanted to just hug it to death.

 

-Suppose so

 

It was when he was about to grab one that you react and slapped his hand away with a little scowl. Surprising you both.

 

-This isn't for you

 

-Oh...

 

You saw it, even if it was impossible, if maybe it was your imagination, it was their sadness, you saw it without a fail, and you wanted to make it disappear no matter what. So with your mind thinking and your eyes traveling through his body, you did the fool act.

 

-They are for my brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter