Memories

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warm, cozy, comfortable, secure. A home. That was what you were feeling, you were feeling all that and so much more, it was so amazing, so beautiful. That you didn't want to open your eyes never because it would feel like broking the spell, because the eyes see all, see the reality. You just wanted a little while of this feeling, of this perfection. Except that when you felt a warm, body, that was purring, a body that you were sleeping over, was when you woke up. And decided that for once it was better to open your eyes than denied the light.

There he was, so close to you, that you were almost breathing the same air, you were cupped comfortably next to him, he had an arm securely, protective, around you, while you had your head in his chest, his , marked, chest. You could hear the beats of his heart, his breathing, you could feel him alive and that was amazing. Also, you felt how he was better than yesterday. Most of all, you felt or heard that the one purring wasn't him, it was you, some people did compare you with a cat sometimes, and a cat does purrs when happy, and you were extremely happy, so you let the purr carry on without shame, he should feel proud, happy and with the need to wake up like this for the rest of your life.


-Could get used to this


Your smile couldn't get bigger when you hear that husky, sleepy voice. That voice that said what you wanted to hear, what you needed to listen to. The voice that wouldn't lose meaning to you. You did what you knew you had to, you went closer, you purr louder, you showed your happiness as you could. As you knew.


-Time?


Didn't wanted to know, because you knew what would get you, it would be nothing that helped you, nothing at all. It would mean to get up, to fall apart from the beautiful dream, reality, you were living and you didn't want that. You wanted to stay like this a little longer. And a little longer, and longer.


-830


-!


And it was over, he jumped so fast, that you only saw a blur. You let him be, taking your time dressing, taking what you could about him and his room, savoring that last minutes of heaven before everything came back up, especially admiring your art of work. You knew, oh you knew that when he arrived at that part, you should run, be long gone, you knew that. But you couldn't find the will to move, rooted in your place, wanted to stay there and go together, even if he gets mad. You wanted, so you could see all the looks he would get when all knew he was taken. Knowing he was yours in the animal way, the human way the question hadn't be made. Yet.


-Kim. Myungsoo.


It was when you heard that mad sound in his voice that you were ready to jump off the window. But, for once, you thought first and then act, so you ran living behind your school bag, leaving your winter jacket, and running for your life. Escaping barely before a shoe hit your body, and the screams, the deadly threats. Luckily his brother was still there to open you the door while smirking, you didn't know why he was helping but you didn't care you took what you could. And you ran for your life.

Fast and faster, and laughing to the wind. That was how you were running because maybe you were running for your life, and at the same time, you were so happy that you didn't care why you were running, just feeling happy, and running, even if you hated, this time it made you feel happier. Oblivious to your rounds. That was why you crash to that poor innocent soul, that it was familiar. But you were so worried about running and arriving at your finish line, that you left with a sorry and kept running without stopping.

Red, red was a warning, red was a red light to stop, but it was you and you didn't know how to stop, so you crashed into that poor red light. It wasn't an innocent red light, but even there it didn't deserve that. It was a collision of body and screams from both parts, you were scared and not because of the falling, you were scared of the red light and what you have done. You were too scared to open your eyes. The worst, this was the finish line, so, no more running.


-Get. Off. Me.


You didn't hesitate, too scared in the death that was around that three words. You got up and got behind your other part of the finish line, the one with fast response to your idiocy. But not as fast as when you grabbed a prisoner.


-Let go, I won't be taken down with you!


She was getting up as in that horror movie, where the killer can't just die easily, where they get up and got you running to your certain death while they just walk, just walk like she was doing.


-No


-Let go


It was a whisper because sometimes you could be wise.


-Kim Sungkyu


And he stopped fighting, he was so whipped or he was clever to know what would happen if she found out. Wedding bells or a funeral march. So now you had protection, but she was so close.


-Wait!


She waited for a second but then she started walking again.
Hoya grabbed you and you were ready to give him to her to save yourself, you love him, you do, brother and best friend but she scares the out of you. It was when you were ready to scream bloody murder.


-Look! Walk of shame!


And you got it, she was a girl, she was Krystal and she would want to know a distraction.


-Hey! I'm not ash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter