From now on we are enemies

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drip, drop, drip, drop, that was how the day was that day, and you were counting how many drops could you count, you were in the hundreds and counting. It wasn't interesting, it wasn't awesome, it was nothing. Just a way to waste time and a way to not think about it. That had been your last days, counting things as the drops of the rain, thinking complicated things that didn't have any sense. You thought about anything at all so you could have peace in your mind and, sometimes, your heart. The pain was there and you could feel it but if you thought something really dumb that is to complicated it would felt like old memories. You accepted what you could.

The school was hell, your hater club had gotten creative and they were now inventing rules for you and only you. Or doing things that were so below their level that it was sad. You didn't say anything. You didn't want to go to their war room, you wanted to avoid it as much as you could. It being he. What was worst was that you weren't doing anything, just letting them hit you time after time, and you weren't getting up. You would smile, you would act as your old self, but it wasn't your old self. That one was too scared and broken to come out. It was pathetic and everyone knew that. However, it was more pathetic when people fought with a person who won't fight back, that was sad. And that told you something, more if all the time there wasn't any sign of red hair or a panda hat. But no, maybe they used minions, don't know. Drip, drop.

Your friends, weren't saying anything, Kai kept quiet and he wouldn't even mention Bobby, they were still dating because they were innocent of what happened. No one said a word, all playing your game, of silence, of lying and saying everything is fine, everything is perfect. It wasn't right, it wasn't what you needed. But it was safe, comfortable having all dancing around you. Minseok, baozi, he didn't dance your tune, he was who known you best, and he was who holds you at night, and sings you to sleep and kisses the tears away. He was who asked, who pushed, who got you talking with him. He was who was there when you were broken and no thoughts could get you back together. He was the night who let you cry quietly and speak what you hold close to your chest. He was your bodyguard, your safe haven. Your secret keeper.

It was bloody pitiful. It was and it made it or break it. And when you fall, when you fall hard and fast. You were doubting if you wanted to get up. Maybe standing down, giving up was better. Maybe letting them laugh, making you fall into the hard floor was the easiest. And maybe when you saw guilty, sad, angry eyes you could close your eyes and reject it. Maybe. But that wasn't you. So when you had an offered hand, when you got a second chance. You were giving karma a hand. And honey payback is a .

You got up, and you smiled in a way that it would make the Cheshire care sweat, you got up all alone. Looking straight to those eyes that you used to trust so much. You looked to everyone and you were back.


-President!


He was looking at you, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter