Another me

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was winter, but the sun still existed. You sometimes, times like this, wish for the death of the sun. Always bringing light in the most unwanted moment of all. You were the sun number one hater, if there was such a thing, you hoped it did. You didn't feel like being called crazy. The list was too long as it was.

So going back to the sun, the bastard that was illuminating the rooftop, your safe haven, where the sun should bother you. You had skipped classes, you came here in the look of safe haven. No, you weren't looking for a Nam. You surely weren't. Not after that awful night. Well actually, speaking about that night. What do you remember? Him and some , it wasn't called for, maybe she was some sweet girl, maybe. But she had her hands on him, and he was responding to it so that made him a bastard. But he was a man and she was a girl, bound to happen. Sadly. Not a crush. After that, everything is a blur. And your friends are zero help, they lost you at some point. And Jessica disappears in a blur of boys. The bastards they knew. They knew about L. Well, you did drink in your own accord, your decision, however, they didn't stop you. And this brings us to the sun, the bastard sun who was shinning even if was almost winter, almost snowing. Bastard sun.

Here you were in the rooftop, trying to sleep, to hide from the sun, using sunglasses, using the hoodie from your winter jacket, trying to sleep and chase away the headache, and maybe the only memories. Because, even if it wasn't a crush, it did hurt, and a lot. In fact, you were trying to evade him. You choose a genius place. His place. Idiot. Maybe its only a need and not a crush. Maybe (a big one). However, you knew what you were getting into when you decide to befriend him. Everyone knows what they do when they say hello to that person, and you knew. As you know why you are there. The need. An ich only he could scratch. Not a crush.

Time had passed, you knew that, but time was a wobbly thing. So what the hell. You were such lost in a headache, so lost in trying to sleep, to trying to erase that you didn't pay attention. Or maybe you did a need.

It was a cold hand on your hot front, it was nice, it was a sweet dream. Even sweeter when you saw those big chocolate brown eyes looking at you. So worry, so cute. It was a lovely dream, one you didn't want to wake from. Never. Not a crush.

You were about to put your hand on his cheek, a secret you wish you could do. To touch it sweetly, with need, not love. To him to respond to the touch. Such a sweet dream.


-Hey sleepy head


Not a dream!


-Sleeping beauty?


Not a bloody dream!


-Shall I kiss you?


Wake up or not?


-I shall


His face was so close, and you didn't want to wake up. You didn't. But.


-Ya! What are you doing?


You karate him away, it hurt. But he was straight, it wouldn't have meant anything, and you only could saw that awful, maybe sweet, girl next to him. And he wasn't going to kiss you. You think. Well, you will never know.


-Are you awake? Good then move away that's my place


ing OCD

-Yes, Sheldon


-Uh, its warm, thank you, my servant. Here, your reward


Half of a chocolate bar. Half.


-Ya! It's only the half


-Well I had to climb all those stairs for you, I think I was entitled of some reward


Don't think too much about what he is saying, just words. Just him being him. It didn't mean anything, he came here before you. He didn't come for you. Reject it. It's just a joke. Just.


-What? I always bring you a cup of hot cocoa


-Yes, my reward for letting you stay. Your payment.


-What? A payment? Have I to pay for sharing the space with you? Wow! Ego much? And me?


He was trying to hide his smirk, both of you were. A headache long was forgotten.


-What about you?


-How are you paying me for letting you share the same air?


The moist of lips. That makes you remember, the headache may have been forgotten but not the night. Not the dance.


-With my presence


-Sukoi!


-How many time have I got to tell you? Zero Japanese here, I don't know what you are saying


You are breaking down, just watching that cute teddy bear, that lips, that messy hair, watching him.


-Sukoi means awesome, Baka


-Jerk


-Ah! Baka, you know what it means


-Of course, who wouldn't? Everyone knows some curse words in other languages.


Silence falls after that, its comfortable, its weird, in the nice kind of weird, how easy is to be with him without s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter