Beautiful pain

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-So what is the plan?

 

Krystal wasn't a person who liked waiting, you all knew that, but Hoya, Hoya, when he was intrigued, was worst. He had been questioning 24/7, and you. Well, you didn't answer because it was fun. Hilarious watching him crumpled like that. You love that.

 

-Wait and see

 

-At this point, I will wait for more than Amelia Pond

 

Yes, Woohyun was right, you were geeks. But he was the king. Lies.

 

-You are mistaken Krystal, we will be waiting for more than Rory and I think that is worst

 

It was all Jessica fault, she saw a photo of Tennant and then down you went. It's never your fault, as you only feel a need.

 

-Stop being melodramatic

 

A smirk.

You were dead.

 

-Melodramatic? Oh! I will show you melodramatic

 

A hand in the air. The teacher had her back at you.

 

-What are you doing?

 

-Giving you two nanoseconds to choose or ...

 

It was always like this, ultimatum, you knew that. That if you push much it would come down to that, but you didn't care. You lived for the rush of the ultimatum, of the possibilities, sometimes, just for kicks, you will choose the consequence before giving in. It was awesome.

When she was turning around when your heart was beating so fast that everyone could hear it, when your eyes were twice their sizes, when everything was so slow you could see the clock moving. That was when.

 

-Fine

 

-Yes, miss Jang?

 

A smirk now on your part.

 

-Eh? I was stretching

 

-Of course

 

It was always the same excuse, the same laughs from Hoya and you, the poor professor was used to.

 

-Well?

 

You loved pull and push.

 

-In Maths

 

Two hours, two hours had to pass before it was math, and Krystal was about to kill you, Hoya secretly helping her, and you were enjoying this a little too much. But it was awesome seeing them going nuts, losing their temper. Well, your favorite part in Mockingjay, the book, was crazy Peeta, sad, but the best, don't know why. As you loved taking people to their breaking point.

Math, you liked math, it was easy, the numbers talked to you as you talked about your need. Easy. But that didn't explain why the low grades, the reason was lazy, you were lazy. You didn't want people to know that you were intelligent, that you had a brain you could use because that would mean that they will have expectations on you, you would have restrictions, it wouldn't be a fun way of living. You weren't dumb in what you knew. Only Krystal and hoya knowing the truth, and the professors when they got the test, but the oral, the conduct, everything made them think twice. Made them think you were a cheater, so you stopped trying in everything. You loved math, but you hated math. Easy.

 

-Tell me before I killed you

 

She had a pen, and she had to google it. Google was the serial killer of our times. And Wikipedia was the pass of all your classes.

 

-Don't look at me, it's Jongsuk pen

 

Of course, if you push too much, they will unite. The bastards. However, you were still smirking, this was a game for you. A dangerous one. But, the thing was, that they knew. They knew everything about you. Almost. Except for the rooftop.

 

-Fine, so hear this

 

-What the fudge? That's the plan?

 

-Yes?

 

You weren't expecting that reaction, hoya laughing secretly at the same time hitting his forehead, or Krystal outcome. No, you didn't saw that coming. Not one bit.

 

-Yes?!

 

She jumped at you, in the middle of the class, the sweet, lovely, Krystal, the dream of every guy, ers, she was their nightmare. She was choking  you. And the professor? Well.

 

-Detention, the three of you!

 

She didn't stop it, awesome. You have to love sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter