Feel so close

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School had been getting slower by the day, winter holidays getting so close, and you were conflicted, you wanted the winter holidays, you loved them, you lived for them, the anti grinch, the most competitive kid in the block with decorations, to you it was the super bowl, but this year it was going to be different, this year you had a need, still, with a rooftop, and you didn't want to lose that, you didn't. You had his cell phone number, which you didn't use, you played with it but never got around to use it, to scare to open more, to grow the relationship, especially not after the " accident". So you were torn, in what to do, there weren't any choices to make, that was obvious, but the problem was that you, for a long time, you wanted something else, above, the winter holidays. Even if that meant spending more time on the school grounds even then. You were lost, and also you didn't think he wanted the same, he has the ""

You were in maths, classes, trying to pay attention, because you didn't have anything better to do, nothing, because of your two friends, Hoya was M.I.A and Krystal was sleeping behind you, something was weird, but you hadn't got the chance to talk to them, you needed to have the two of them at the same time and you hadn't got the chance. Also, you had a little problem, you have been having weird flashes or dreams of you dirty dancing in a club with someone, and you can't see what does that means, and also because it feels so real, so true, that that is the biggest problems, dreams of a possible reality. 

The break was about to come, so you had to wake Krystal who didn't take it very well, she had a scissor at hand, so the moment you waked her, you had to find someplace to cover. Luckily, you didn't have to wake her up, someone else did that, and someone you hated more. The president.

 

-Kim Myungsoo, Jung Krystal, and Lee Howon, please go to the president office.

 

Perfect, if you went to meet Smaug. Nobody looked at you, there weren't any whispers, it was quiet and calm because they were used to it, they were used to the three of you being called, it was like some tradition. The only difference was you piggyback Krystal, who was too out of herself to wake casually, so you were a good friend and you did that for her. In your walk to meet your maker, you saw something very interesting, something that would help the plan, it was great, it also brought some questions to be made, but maybe not today, some other day. In the middle of your walk to Mordor you met with Hoya, who was getting out of computer lab, and, if possible, he looked worst than you. Something was definitely off. 

You arrived with the break in your tail, and when you opened the door, there he was, the devil in red, the poison in the apple, your number one hater, with that glasses of his, and that, that, that face of his, so awful person, he was alone, well, only with his little puppy, who always was next to him, telling him, everything, she was wormtail, she was wormtongue, not that the president was easy fooled, but whatever. However this wormtail, was a traitor because she was of your same class, she had a seriously big crush on the president, or sick one or the other. That stupid . 

 

-Here we are, why did you call us?

 

You were the only one awake enough to talk, to keep the control in the room, the other two were supporting each other.

 

-Take a look, please

 

You went to his desk where he had his notebook opened in a video, you saw the sick smirk of wormtail, and you knew something was going to go bad. You saw it coming, it was always around holidays, they always found something to make you stay after school, you didn't care, in the past but not now, now that you had somewhere else to be. This time it did matter.

It had a name, All the right moves, that was the name, it was a funny short video, a stalker video, of you, well of L, that it was you before they banned you the whole game you had. It was an old video, creepy ones, of you with different persons, kissing them, flirting with them, and some...other things. they didn't get your face right, and the sound was awful, so the video was idiotic, however stalker, and some of the parts of the video were something like . You heard the laughs of Krystal behind you and the snarky comments of Hoya, also you felt the eyes of your haters on you.Once the video was over you felt dirty, and maybe a little hungry with the idea of playing the game again. 

 

-I saw, so?

 

-This is a bad presentation of the school and clear break of the rules

 

And there it came the suspension, it was obvious. They should make new ideas to ruin your life.

 

-What rules exactly?

 

All eyes turned to Hoya, Krystal at his left with that devious smile of hers, They were up to something. And maybe that something will help you.

 

-The ones we told him

 

-How do you know it is him? the sound it's too poor and you never see his face, so, how?

 

Hoya, when he wanted, could be a bastard, especially with the president, he had some weird hate going on with the president, those hateful glances, snarky remarks, he would always brake him. He knew what say, but he didn't use that card always, just in the real bad days, like this one.

 

-Fine, what about that his doing uncivilized actions with the school uniforms

 

Wormtail, how you hated her she was such a witch. However no one hated her like Krystal, it started with some stupid discussion from barbie and ken and it started, the hate of all hates.

 

-What is wrong with showing love? what are you also going to band that?

 

-Also, if you see clearly you can't tell its in this school or that that is the school uniform

 

Crash and burn, it was true the video seems a little off, you couldn't see the emblem of the uniform or the structure of the school, it had been retouched. They had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter