Excuses

Hang with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter was getting crueler by the second, more cold, more snow, more old same old. It was getting boring, and you were in the school library, always, between brakes, during lunch, at all times. Even after school. You were doing research, people were getting worried, because, well, it was you, it was weird. Especially your hater's clubs it was so abnormal, and you haven't been doing anything, like anything. You were just there reading without disturbing anyone. Everyone was worry, even your friends. At first, they thought it was normal, your obsession but then they saw it, they noticed it, the rooftop, you weren't going there. You would just look at it when you were out of school, nothing more. All were worry.

You had been avoiding the rooftop since the incident, you say it is a need but you don't act like it, you act like a jealous girl. You aren't jealous, you are mad. Mad with you because of how you acted, that's the story you tell yourself. The idea of mad for being jealous, so as long as you stay jealous you won't be able to go upstairs, and you weren't mad with the for being straight, you were not. You just found the need to keep going there. Just that. Not mad. And there wasn't a need anymore. That where the true facts. The need was dead.  Killed that day without resurrection. You were fine.

You weren't making sense.

 

-Again? couldn't, like have a day off, just one? Please?

 

-No

 

-Come on, even hoya isn't here, he is skipping class

 

-He isn't feeling well

 

-Please, you believe that? Ferris Bueller, much?

 

She may have a point, but you couldn't give up. No. And it wasn't an excuse.

 

-Fine

 

-Yes!

-Just leave me here all alone doing all the work, as usual

 

-Guilty trapping me won't work, you should know better

 

You should, she leaves you at that, and you keep reading. You are studying the school, more than anything the student council, all of them, someway to know the why of what happens between senior and sophomore and juniors, you are researching waiting for a clue, an impossible one you knew that. But it was all you had at the moment.

 

-Myungsoo-ah I have to close the library for two hours, so I need you to leave, sorry

 

Dara the professor in charge of the library

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter