Chapter 25

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sofea’s Point of View

 

I week ago…

 

“Sofea, until when you want to hide it from them?”

“I don’t know. I’m just not confident to tell everything.” 

“I heard from my daughter, Shizuka, Hyunki admitted into the hospital and she is constantly visiting him every day. What is wrong?”

“I forbid him from eating for two days one night.” 

“What the hell, Sofea?! Are you out of your mind?!”

“I know! I was wrong! I was out of my mind! I was so angry. I was so angry at that time. I saw Hyunki came back to Sehun’s house early in the morning and Maru reported to me that he went out of the house after midnight but they couldn’t track where he had been and when I was about to talk in his room, I found my diary on his study table. That time, I wasn’t thinking with my mind because I was so stressed out.” I buried my face into my palms. 

“You could have killed your own son! You know he is very obedient. Didn’t you remember the incident when he was a kid? He almost drown himself in a river because you were upset with him!” 

“I know! I’m sorry okay! I’m sorry!” 

“You should do something before everything is too late. You have to explain to Sehun properly about the other one.”

“I will.” 

That was a good scold from YLee. YLee, her husband Sato-kun and myself had a business trip to Japan and finally I have time to seat down for a coffee with YLee. It has been a long time after both of us are married. It was a good thing that Hyunki and Minami are close to Shizuka. Not just that, I have talked to YLee and Sato-kun about pairing Shizuka and Hyunki and the two of them agreed. 

Since they are close, they know each other and I saw a few times how Shizuka and Hyunki treat each other more than a friend. It is more than enough to be called engaged. All I have to do is wait for the time and I will properly explain to Hyunki about it. 

 

I have done a few jobs here and took a break for a week. I straight away fly back to Korea and visit Hyunki. Seems Sehun has increased the number of the security. Maru was there and he slide the door open for me. I walk slowly, approaching my only son and seeing him starring outside of the window. 

“Hyunki…” I place my hand on his shoulder. He turns his head to me and his face fall. He drop his chin and start to cry. 

“I’m sorry, mommy. I won’t do it again. I’m sorry..” I pull him into my embrace and at the back of his head. 

“Shh… I’m sorry..” 

He tighten his arms around my waist and cry harder. Then, the door slide open revealing my princess. She was about to say something but then something pulled her back and she just sit on her wheelchair and watch us silently. 

I break the hug and take my bag as I walk towards the exit. I wanted to say goodbye to Minami but she didn’t even look at me. She must have hated me now. It’s okay. I deserve it. I walk out of the ward and told Maru to take care of my kids properly while I’m away. 

A few days after I saw my kids, I have to fly back to Japan to settle some things and then in a Japanese newspaper, I saw a photo of Sehun on one of the headlines of the news. I flip to that page quickly and he made a conference about his real story with me, Hyunki, Minami, Lee Ha Ae and Yoo Hana. 

Damn, he didn’t discuss this with me that he wants to reveal our relationship. “YLee, did you read the news?”

“Yeah. I saw. You are no longer a nobody, Sofea. People will start talking and watching you everywhere because of your popular husband has announced his marriage status. I assume you didn’t know anything.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter