Gremory and Another One

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunki’s Point of View – Seoul, South Korea

“Keep everything about your father away from your sister. It might screw up everything.” Says Mommy with her arms slung at her chest. Of course I won’t tell her. I know it is cruel enough not to let her know about Oh Sehun but she is not ready to know who her father is.

“What are you going to do now? Keep this secret away from Minami for how long? I doubt Oh Sehun must have something in his mind. He won’t stay quiet.”

“No. Your father won’t do anything. He gave up. But I can see in his eyes that he believes you are his son. He accept my decision not to let him touch you. That’s why he has been keeping himself away from us.” Says Mommy. Next, I want to know why Oh Sehun didn’t explain to Mommy about their past. Are we just going to pretend that we are nobody to each other? And who is the other one that Mommy have said last night.

…Impossible kid. There will be something happen if you just keep quiet. Will you just stay the way it is and forget that you have already found your father? How about your plans all these while? Destroy them?

My inner god is telling the truth. I can’t just stay quiet here. Now, Minami is on her way to New York alone and Mommy said that she is going to have the security team to spy on Oh Sehun. None of my concern for whatever reason is. If I tell him that the DNA is a false what will happen? Will Oh Sehun sue Mommy?

“Have you seen my book? I remember I have taken it from you.” Mommy asks.

“No.” You lied to your mother! How could you?! For my own investigation. I need to know who the other one is. The unlucky one..

I walk into my room and lock the door behind me. I take Mommy’s diary from the drawer of my closet and continue reading the last few pages. There’s nothing much. Just a few parts where she feels guilty for something. It was not mention. And her hard time raising us.

There is no more I can find in this book. The news about ‘the other one’ has nothing in here. I take the book and stand in front of the fireplace near the dining hall. I should destroy this before Minami finds out and I lit the fire at the corner of the book; throwing into the fireplace as I watch the book burns and slowly turns into ashes.

I climb up the stairs and intended to head back to my room but then I hear Mommy’s voice from her room. Not again…? You are going to eavesdrop, Lee Hyunki? Yes, I’m going to eavesdrop. For the sake of pleasing my desire. It’s haunting me deep in my mind to know who is the other one.

“How is he doing?” “..Really? That’s good to hear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter