My father is no more - Hyunki

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minami is not my real sister? Is that even true? I can’t believe it. She has been with us since the day I know how to recognise things. I glance at the mirror next to grandpa’s study room and an image of Minami smiling at me appears next to my reflected image. It is true. You do not look the same. Then who is Minami then? Where does she come from? What is Mommy’s purpose to have Minami in the family?

I walk into my room and pull the comforter above me. I don’t get it. I really don’t get what is going on. The moment we landed in Korea, everything just spark and weird things happen. First, Minami suddenly ask about daddy after so many years we have shut the story down. Second, this guy who approached us and telling us weird things. He even called me son. Third, Mommy blurted the moment she saw us in the living hall. Forth, Oh Sehun called Mommy a few minutes ago.

It doesn’t seem right. I can feel these things are connected somehow; to find your long lost father. I snap my inner god down. I don’t want to know. Whatever people is telling us, I do not want to care at all! Minami is my sister. We are twins. And we are fraternal twins. Who doesn’t give any s to people who gets into our way.

 

 

I march down the stairs after getting my bath. Actually, I’m not in school break term for this month but Mommy simply arranged a trip without discussing with us. I already get used to her ways until I don’t even care about teacher complaining about my attendance.

“Morning big boy!” Grandma said. The others at the table turns to me and plaster a smile for me. I reply each of their lovely smiles and grab a seat next to Minami who has a toast in between her teeth.

“Good rest, Hyunki oppa(older brother)?”

“Certainly.”

“Mommy, what is our plan today?” I ask while my hands are working with the toasts; spreading and tapping onto each other.

“At first, I want to drop by at one of my shop and after that.. Shall we do some shopping?” She asks and her body leans forward. Her eyes sparkles excitedly when she mention about shopping.

“Great! I want to buy some wool jackets. Can I?” Minami says delightedly.

“Of course. How about you Hyunki? Do you want to grab any?”

“I’ll just follow you two. When something cross my mind, I’ll just swipe the card.” I said and put on a grin on my face. Mommy grins back at me and I saw grandma is shaking her heads.

 

 

I stroll at the men’s department and suddenly my eyes fell on the same person whom approached us yesterday. He is wearing a casual attire and his blonde hair is still messy. He doesn’t have any comb at home? Why can’t he even comb his hair nicely? I glanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter