Confessions, Hatred and Apologies

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunki’s Point of View

I’m on duty with patrolling around school for now and I heard someone is shouting for help. Looks like it came from the lab. There shouldn’t be any student in lab since it is time for recess. I reach at the source of the voice and seeing Hana is stuck in between of the top windows. Half of her body is out but her bottom is still in the lab.

“Oh my god, what are you doing up there?!”

“Please help me out..” She beg.

“Slide down, I’ll catch you.” I told her, reaching out my arms in the air to catch her.

“Be careful!”

“Ack!”

I got her in my arms! But I feel embarrassed at this situation where I am starring into her eyes. She has her arms around my neck and my arms are holding her waist. Just about to release her but then…

“What are you two doing?! You guys shouldn’t do this in school and you know couples are not allowed!”

The head of discipline teacher came with a cane in his hand, glowering down at us. We quickly push each other and correct our embarrassed position.

“You, Hyunki. You as the role model for the other students should be clear with our rules!”

“Yes, sir. But I was trying to-”

“No excuses! I want you two stand at the field and reflect what you have done.”

“But, sir! Hyunki hasn’t done anything wrong!”

“No buts! Or I add up more punishments.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Go now!”

“Please excuse us.” We excuse ourselves and stand in near the field under this hot sunny day. The teacher made us wear a cupboard written “We will not do any intimately behavior anymore.” And sling around our necks. Not just that, the other students who are passing by are watching us and laugh at us.

“Hana, don’t you feel embarrassed?” I ask, realizing the eyes are giving their shoots at us.

“No. I don’t feel embarrassed because I didn’t do anything wrong. Let them be. You know what you are doing.” Says Hana. Her words calm me down and she is right. We are not couples and we didn’t do anything wrong.

“How did you ended up at the windows?”

“Revenge.”

“Who?”

“Some jealous freaks.” She rolls her eyes.  

“I see..” I chuckle silently at the other side at how straightforward she is. This girl is quite interesting. Somehow, she attracts my attention though. I want to know her more.

Then I saw Shizuka is looking at me a few feet away from us. She looks angry with me. “How could you do this? You have embarrassed yourself in front of the other kids. Aunt Sofea will be angry if she knows what has happened to you in school.”

“No no. Please don’t tell mommy. I don’t want her to be disappointed. It was not my fault. I was trying to help Hana.” I try to chill her down and Shizuka avert her eyes to Hana and glower down at her like a hawk. Like she is threatening Hana.

“I want you to stay away from Hyunki.” She speaks in Japanese.

“Eh?” Hana looks confused and then panic.

“Shizuka! Mind your own words. She doesn’t understand. Respect her!”

“No way! She should know where she is standing now. Hyunki, I want you to follow me back home. We need to talk after school.”

“I have student council’s work to do.”

“Nail that! Ask somebody else to do or I have to drag you by force.” She scream and turn around, leaving us behind.

“Shizuka! Shizuka! Aish!!” I ruffle my hair in frustration. Another one to deal..

“Your girlfriend I can see..”

“No.”

“Looks like”

“Just a childhood friend. Sorry about her.”

“It’s okay. I’m used to it.” Hana reply with a smile on her face.

Finally I’m done with the work and surprisingly Shizuka is waiting for me in front of our office. I let out a sigh and bid goodbyes to the other members. “I told you to be hurry.” She scowl.

“No you didn’t.” I mutter and march down the stairs towards the main gate where Takuya is waiting for me.

“Hey, you are coming back with me! We need to talk!”

“Yes, I know! In my car!” I shout and causing Shizuka to blink her eyes, startled at my loud voice. I hop into the car and Shizuka is from the other side and looks like Maru is not around yet. Mommy is still NYC I think.

“Takuya, Shizuka’s place.”

“But sir, Madam Sofea ordered me to bring you to see Miss Minami. She is admitted in the hospital now.”

“WHAT?! HOW?!”

Oh my goodness, Minami. Is she okay? How is she doing? She hasn’t die right? No no no! I cannot accept if she is dying. Not yet!

“She crashed into a car accident and was transferred from NY to Korea and they just arrived yesterday.” Takuya explain.

“Why nobody tells me?! Drive now! Now!”

“Yes, sir.”

“Calm down Hyunki. Minami is going to be fine. I’m sure she is fine. She is a strong girl.” Shizuka rub my arm and trying to soothe me.

“I’m scared.” I turn around and take both of her hands. “I’m scared if I ever lose her. I can’t live alone. I can’t live without her.”

“Shh.. You can’t say that. She’ll be fine. You aren’t alone. I’m here. Your mother is here. We all will be here for you. Okay?” She pulls me into a hug. I hope Minami is fine.

 

After Takuya parks the car, the three of us run towards the elevator for 6th floor where Minami is admitted. I saw her name written at the door and slam the door open. It is true. Minami is there lying on the bed and looking pale with an oxygen wire stick into her nose.

I straight away run to her bed and shake her body. “Minami! Minami! Wake up! Can you hear me?!” I feel like my eyes are going to pop out form the eye sockets.

“Hyunki no! She is sleeping!” Mommy pull me away, trying to calm me down.

“Sleeping? She looks like at the edge of her death! I have to wake her up!” I scream, pointing at Minami.

“Calm down! She is on a medicine and that’s why she is sleeping!” Mommy hold my hands tightly.

“Ughh..” I turn around at the weak sound of groaning. Minami is slowly opening her eyes. “Hyunki op-oppa? (Older brother Hyunki)”

“Yes, yes me! Can you see me? Can you hear me? Are you okay? SAY SOMETHING!”

“Iikagen ni shirou! (Get your s together! Ps: Please don’t use this word xD And also Google translate because it will translate to a different meaning) Can’t you see she is weak?!” Mommy yell at me giving a pang in my head to realise that I’m in a hospital and Minami is sick.

“Sofea, don’t scream at him. He must be shocked to see Minami like this. Give him some time to chill down.” Suddenly Oh Sehun approach us. Kid! Your enemy is here! What the hell is he doing in the same room with your family?!

“What are you doing here?” I ask Oh Sehun. “You shouldn’t be here.”

“Hyunki! Mind your words. He is your father!” Says Mommy.

“A father? Since when? I never had a father since I was born.” I scowl.

“Hyunki!” Mommy raise her hand but Oh Sehun grab it, blocking her from slapping me.

“No. Don’t. Please..”

“But he can’t talk that way to you!”

What kind of drama is this? Mommy and Oh Sehun are talking to each other and Oh Sehun is protecting me. I don’t need it!

“I know. He is angry now. If you throw in more oils, it won’t put off the fire.”

“Hyunki….oppa….” Minami call me but I barely hear her vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter