Minami is an angel

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The special song for this chapter :3 ~

“Anyway, I would like to propose you a job.”

“A job? What kind of job?”

“Something a… Something related to school. I would like to invite you to join the Student Council’s group. Replacing one of our committee who has just left. We are short by one member and I see you are a good candidate for this position.”

“But I-”

“You don’t have to tell me now. I will wait for your answer but don’t make me wait too long. We are getting busy now so we really need your help. If you join this group, you will get extra co-curricular marks.” I said, patting her shoulder.

“Okay? And please leave this room now. I don’t want any of us to get in trouble if any teacher caught us in here.”

“Yes, sir.”

I leave the music room and head towards the Student Council’s room. By the time I reach the office, I saw the other members were circling around at the vice president’s table and they look worried.

“We have to write the report as soon as possible about her dismissing. She might be absent for a month or more. Keep away from-” Says the vice president.

“What’s the matter?”

“Uh?! Erm, nothing.” Says the head of discipline.

“What do you mean nothing? What report?”

“Oh, erm it is about one of our student. The teachers said she will be absent for a month because she is admitted in the hospital.”

“Okay.” I reply. That’s weird. I take a seat at my place and hoping for Hana to join the council and here I go. Plenty of reports need to check and approve. Gah!

Sofea’s Point Of View

Minami is in coma and that Oh Sehun went back to Korea for his business. And I was so stupid for letting my daughter out of my care. I should have checked and act faster before any of these things happen. If I know Sehun is going to the same place as Minami, I wouldn’t have let her flew miles away and now look at her! Lying on a bed and looking pale.

“Madam, the doctor said it is risky to have Miss Minami transfer to Korea now. At least, we have to wait a little while until the swells reduce and we can discuss again.” Says Akira. For how long I have to wait. I have so many things to do but I cannot stay here any longer.

“You know we are in trouble now, can’t the doctor wake her up faster? And transfer her to Korea?”

“They said, there might be a slightly problem for that. If madam still insist to transfer her, I can arrange with the doctor but they said it will be in your responsible.”

“Call our specialist and have them get ready there. We will depart as soon as possible. We have to take the risk no matter what.”

“Yes, ma’am”

Minami is still in coma and the doctors won’t wake her up until the swells reduce. Is she okay all this while? Why does it take so long to reduce the swellings? Don’t they have any drugs or something to have it reduce?

Suddenly the door slides open and reveal the most unwanted person that I don’t ever want to see any more. “You should have discussed with me or at least tell me that you are moving her.” Says Oh Sehun.

“Me? Discuss with you? Why should I? She is my daughter and I will do anything for her.”

“So how is her progress?”

“As usual.”

Sehun take a chair near the window and seats closer to Minami. Oh! Since when he is so close to Minami?! Is he pretend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter