Only God knows how I feel - Sofea

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day I went to school from daddy’s house and when I enter the school compound, the other student have their eyes on me and they keep on whispering as if I have something on my face. I ignore although I feel a little disturbed and make my way to the Student Council office.

“Morning.” I greet to the committee members.

“President. Have you read our student’s portal?” The vice president asks.

“No. Why?”

“Here.” The head of discipline shows me his laptop about the news in our portal.

      Yoo Hana, Lee Hyunki and Lee Minami are siblings? Is this true? There are news about these three with one of Korean’s Young Entrepreneur, Oh Sehun whom holds CEO in SH Enterprise.

      Oh Sehun?! I knew him! He was once married to HAL Company’s director, Lee Ha Ae a few years ago but suddenly there is no news about the company anymore and about their relationship has never brought up into media. What happened?

     Then, what is the relationship between Hana and our president and his twin? Their surname is Lee not Oh. Yoo Hana too. Her’s is Yoo. Even if her mother were married with Oh Sehun, she will get ‘Oh’ as surname or Lee from the mother’s side.

     I agree. This doesn’t make sense.

    But there is a possibility that Oh Sehun has a daughter, and it could be Hana and after the divorcee, he married with another woman who already had children. So, to hide this from the media, instead of Oh Hana, it became Yoo Hana.

145 comments. See more..

I throw myself onto the couch and close my eyes with one arm. Everything is just too fast. I know this is Aunt Ha Ae’s doing but I can’t reveal about our family matters to outsiders since daddy is one of the famous person in Korea.

“Remove all the topics about us. Block everything that relates the topic. Clear everything.” I tell.

“Understood.”

I should wait for daddy’s instruction since the cause of this chaos is about him but then we were been dragged too. While I’m trying to cool down myself, my pocket vibrated and received a message from mommy.

     Hyunki, I will go back to Japan for a few weeks. I need to settle some things and by the time, you stay at daddy’s house with Minami. The maids have packed your necessaries and had Maru sent to daddy’s house. Behave while I’m away. Look after your sister. Love you..

Mommy will be in Japan for a few weeks and this will become worst if the reporters caught me comes out from daddy’s house. Not just that, since that incident I have never seen Hana in school anymore neither at the boutique. I went to her house after school but the workers told me her mom quit and they moved out but nobody knows where they are going.

The story becomes a hot issue for more than a week and daddy still hasn’t give any statements about us. Every time I try to discuss with him, he will try his best to avoid and not to answer my questions. Minami is aware with what is going and she makes an ad-lip ‘that is a tornado’ at me.

 

Hana still didn’t come to school today and the other student council’s members decided to drop her name from the list. I have no choice but to approve the paperwork. Not just that, the students start to talk about Minami’s absence from school and they relate it with our relationship and the issue. As if, Minami is avoiding from meeting people to hide any secrets between us.

Today, I decided to do the patrolling myself with another 2 prefects. We spilt and I didn’t realise I have made my way towards the field. The memory of me and Hana been punished here is clearly playing in my mind and not far from where I’m standing is the toilet where she was locked up in lab and had to go out through the top windows.

I shake my head and slap my face. God! Lee Hyunki, stop thinking about her! She is no longer your crush. She is your enemy now! Snap it, okay! Thinking back what Aunt Ha Ae have said, it is so easy to finish her off but I do not know what daddy thinks. And hold a press conference to explain to people about the truth, will it be okay? Will it affect every one of us?

I take out my phone and dial Minami’s number. “Minami…”

“Sir, this is Maru speaking. Miss Minami is doing rehabilitation. She will finish in 30 minutes. How can I help you, sir?”

“No, it is okay. I thought she is at home. Just to check out. Who is going to pick me up? Takuya?”

“Yes, sir. And Mr. Oh’s bodyguard will come too. Ao and Takuya will pick you up, sir.”

“Okay. Oh, after school I will make a visit to daddy’s office. Tell that to Takuya and Ao please.”

“Yes, sir.”

 

After the last bell rings, I pack my things into my bag and quickly go to where Takuya and Ao are waiting for me. I saw them waiting at the car and when I’m about to reach at the car, suddenly a group of reporters storm at me and hold out their mike and cameras and flashlights are everywhere.

“Hyunki ssi (Mr. Hyunki) We are from Teen’s Today magazine and would like to interview you for a few questions.”

“Hyunki ssi, we are from KTV. Please let us interview you, sir.”

“Hyunki ssi, is it true that you are the next heir of SH Enterprise?”

I turn to Takuya and shake my head. Takuya and Ao help me get out of the crowd and they still throw me lots of questions.

“Why SH Enterprise hide your identity about you inherit the company?”

And all those questions I hear, I couldn’t answer them all. Not because I do not know the answers but I have to wait daddy’s instruction if not all of us will doom. Takuya and Ao hop into the car and speed into the traffic, leaving the reporters running after us but they start to slow down.

After 20 minutes on road, I finally reach daddy’s office and still there are many reporters camping in front of the entrance. More body securities come out and lead me into the office. The news is so fast. It is as if I hit something for a few seconds and everything change.

 

I push the door inwards and daddy is talking to someone at his table. He looked restless. “But sir, if we let go the company it will affect our monthly benefits.”

“But if we don’t make her quiet, the company will be in danger. How am I supposed to raise my family? My kids are still young. They need to go to school.”

The man in front of him couldn’t answer. “Never mind. We will discuss this later.”

After a few seconds I stood by the door, daddy just realise my presence. “When did you come in?”

“A while ago.”

“Make yourself comfortable. Come..” He rises from his CEO chair and takes a seat at the settee. Daddy’s office is extremely classic with wooden colour interior design matching with his working table and the couch. “What would you like to drink? Coffee?”

“Juice. I don’t like coffee that much.”

“Okay.” He press a button on the telephone and tell his secretary to bring us drinks. “How is school?”

“Hard. Dad, what’s with the reporters? I thought the news is only on my school’s student portal but it is everywhere. I really had a hard time to go out now.”

“I know. That woman put in on. She is asking for money and is trying to drag me to court for taking her company away.”

“Then? Isn’t her company is already bankrupt?”

“It is. But I took over to redevelop again. And of course I change its name and policy management so that people won’t recognise. I don’t know how she knows that I took over.”

The secretary knocks at the door and she enters with a tray of drinks. She serve the drinks and leave as daddy told. “Can I look into her management? I mean assets.”

Daddy walks to one of the many cabinets and takes out a macbook. He hand me the laptop and I switch it on. Hmm.. There is nothing much in here.

“What if you do not want to surrender the company?”

“Maybe will be fine and jail? I took over illegally actually.” My eyes widened. That’s hard. If we ever get caught, definitely she will win.

Then I saw HAL Company has many Korea’s national broadcasting system under it. And they have many investment in Japan’s company. “So now, what is your plan?”

“I want to let go HAL but if I do so, I wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter