Dead soul Lee Hyunki and Doctor Eddie

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had to go out, leaving Hyunki oppa with Shizuka in the room for my rehabilitation. While I’m waiting for my doctor, suddenly I heard a knock and my specialist comes in with another doctor behind him. “Good afternoon, Minami.”

“Afternoon.” I reply but my eyes are locked at the young and good-looking doctor behind him. The new doctor close the door and give me an approaching smile. My heart just skipped a beat. “Oh, this is Doctor Eddie. He is doing his practical here and just started two days ago. He will be under my care and he come to assist you as my second assistant. Hope both of you can give good cooperations. This is Lee Minami.” My specialist introduced him to me. He reaches out his hand to shake with me.

“I’m Eddie Hwang. Nice to meet you.”

“Minami.” I’m in awe. He is just too perfect. His smiles is really killing me slowly and I can’t get myself straight and focus on my appointment now.

“Minami, how are you doing recently?”

“Good. As always.”

“Headache or fever or anything?”

“None.”

“Medicines and supplementary?”

“Taken punctually.”

“Good. I think I don’t have anything much to do with you anymore. You can proceed to do your rehabilitation and Eddie will bring you there.”

“Thank you.” I said and Eddie pushed my wheelchair as we go to the rehab’s centre. As usual, I will have to start with the walking and thinking Eddie will leave the room but he didn’t. He stay near me and watches every of my movements. The specialist in rehabs keep on giving his support but this is going to be hard.

“Minami, you can do it. Think about the places that you want to go. You will definitely can make it.” Suddenly Eddie speak out.

I fell on my knees and place my fists on the floor to support my body. “No such thing. I’m not going anywhere although I can walk.”

“Please leave us for a while.” Eddie told the guy and he left the room. He squat next to me and tilt my chin up. “There is a success in every efforts done. If you work hard a little, you can walk. I’m sure you are able to do it.”

“What is the point? I’m going to be blind either. If I wish to go to the places I want, it doesn’t guarantee I can see things.” Eddie didn’t reply. He remains quiet after I told him that I’m going to be a blind girl. “You knew that, don’t you..?”

“I would be lying if I say I don’t but you have other 4 senses to feel the nature. You can touch to feel, you can hear to listen, you can smell and taste. If you can’t see, you can touch. That is how a blind man can read even he is blind.” Deep much… I’m stunned at his words.

“It won’t be the same if you can’t see. In any moment from now…”

“Then work hard before it comes. Someone who works hard for it he will definitely achieve what he wants. It is only a matter, want or do not want.”

I hate this doctor… I hate him for convincing me this way. Fine, I will do it. I stand back on my feet and start the rehab again. The physiologist is nowhere around all I have is this annoying doctor that I hate next to me, giving his support. After the rehab, I lay my back flat at my wheelchair and I think this is the most tiring therapy that I have ever done. Eddie came with a cup of ice cream and gave it to me.

“For your hard work.”

“What’s this? I want caffeine. Not milk with flavours.”

“No. Kids don’t take coffee or tea. You should get more of milk to get back to your senses.”

“Excuse me? That is rude.” I said and he take a dip of his ice cream. Oh wait, he eats ice cream instead of coffee. It is so unusual for an adult.

“Yeap. Rude to you for being rude to me earlier.”

“What? It was you who started it. You really pissed me off just now.”

“Thanks to me for making you work hard. And it is my job to do such things to you.”

God… God!! Please kill this man! I pout and dip the ice cream in front of me. I know he is really a nuisance but the sensation of having ice cream after a tiring day is a relief. “Okay, Minami. See you next time. My job is done with you.” He stands up and pat my head. Wait.. Please don’t go. I want to talk to you more… I didn’t reply as Maru approach us and take me with him. I turn around seeing Eddie put his hands into his doctor coat and walk away lively. His back is facing me and somehow his gesture is telling, “Work hard to strive hard”

As we are approaching the exit, I saw daddy is waiting outside with Aka next to him. “Daddy!”

“Hey, how was it?” He gave me his usual warm embrace and I break the hug.

“It was okay. You came to see Hyunki oppa (older brother Hyunki)?”

“Yeah and I met Shizuka too. Hyunki doesn’t look good and Sofea isn’t coming back for now. Maru, bring her in.”

“Yes, sir.”

Daddy hop into the car and the bodyguards hop into after they are done with my wheelchair and me. “There is one thing I have decided to do. I’m going to announce about us. All of us in a conference since everything has calm a little bit. So, people will know about you and Hyunki.”

“But.. I don’t want them to see me like this neither Hyunki oppa. We are in our horrible look right now.”

“Don’t worry. More security is already waiting to start their job. Hyunki’s ward will be secured tightly and not everyone will have the permission to see him. You will be save.” Says daddy as he my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter