Does it match? - Hyunki

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mommy’s face turns out to be very tense and her jaws are clenched but this man in front of me is still calm like nothing happen around him. I turn to Minami and she is trying to relax but I can see she is avoiding her eyes from meeting this man’s eyes.

“Shall we continue?” Mommy asks. Everyone nodded their heads. The presentation and all those explanations runs smoothly as the secretaries earlier explain some simple things to us.

The meeting with the other shareholders ends as soon I gather the papers into the file and hand it to the secretaries. Mommy is in deep conversation privately behind her chair as the two of us and this man, Oh Sehun have our eyes on Mommy.

“Okay, kids. Let us go home. We are done for today.” Mommy said and reached out her hand to us.

“Sofea, we need to talk.” Oh Sehun said.

“I don’t have anything to say. Maybe later. Have a nice day.”

“Now.”

“I said no.”

“I will say it now in front of the kids.”

Mommy stays quiet and throw sharp glares at Oh Sehun. “I want Hyunki to be registered in my family.”

“Excuse me?”

I grab Minami’s hand and pull ourselves behind Mommy. Akira and her security team come and circle around us. So does, Oh Sehun’s personal bodyguards. The situations looks like we are going to engage a war any time soon.

“You know what I mean.”

“Of course I know what you mean but you have no rights to ask me to give Hyunki to you. You are nobody to him and he is not alone. He has a sister.”

“I can’t recall that I have a daughter in the past 16 years.”

“Shut up Oh Sehun. They don’t deserve to hear anything what you say.”

This Oh Sehun guy is persistent about me as his son and I have no idea why and how. Minami and I keep on silent behind Mommy and watch Mommy and Oh Sehun bickering in this meeting room.

“He is my son and I have the right to claim him. You shouldn’t keep him away from me. And I’m pretty sure he is my son. My blood is running in his vein.”

“Whatever you say Oh Sehun. I had enough with you and the pain that you left in me has never heal. It is still there. How could you do that to me when I was going to give birth to your son? After that, no more. I don’t take back my words. You know that clearly.” Mommy said and pulled us while Maru ushered us to the exit of the room.

“If that so, I want them to take a DNA test. I want to make sure if they are my children and as far as I know, my only kid is a son. Only one.”

“Accept the fact that I have married someone else. But he has died when he were a baby. I’ve told you that your son is dead.” Mommy muttered under her breath. Suddenly, Oh Sehun looks at Akira and Akira avert her eyes.

“You were married with another man? Even you are still my wife? Akira and his security team at least know the real story. Don’t you?”

“What?!” I suddenly shrieked. Mommy was married to this Oh Sehun? He must probably the guy in the photo! I’m trying to control my anger but for the sake of Mommy’s reputation in front of her staffs, I should hold back.

Oh Sehun’s personal assistant walk to our directions and pull each of our hair. “Ouch!”

“Ouhh!”

“Sorry kids, for your own good.” Oh Sehun said.

“Mommy, you should tell him, us the truth. I have a strong feeling that he is right. We might be his children.” I said but the sound of frustration can be heard clearly.

“Then how about me? He said that you are his son but not me. He doesn’t claim me as his daughter. That really hurts me a lot. Who am I then? I’m not Mommy’s real daughter?” Minami said.

“No. You are my daughter. I have told you so many times. How could you doubt me this way? I feel betrayed.” Mommy hold her shoulders.

“Well, then. Up to you. You will know the answer when the results are out.” Mommy said and we leave the meeting room. My shoulder slightly brush with Oh Sehun and our eyes met.

“We will meet again.” He mutters and soon leaves from our sight. Everything is confusing me. Just a while ago, Minami yelled at me for giving a peck on Shizuka’s cheek and now this. Suddenly, I have a strong feeling that Oh Sehun is my father. At the same time, I feel scared to know the truth about the DNA test soon. I don’t know how to explain myself either to be scared about me not his son or I’ll lose my temper. I don’t know which one. Mr Oh Sehun looks confident that you are his son and where does Minami comes from? She is adopted?

In the end, I told Minami that I agree to stay with Mommy in Korea. Leaving Japan behind sounds to me that I should leave the memories of my favourite cherry blossom in Osaka. Though, Korea still have 4 seasons but I still need to tune myself with new culture here. New diary as it…

 

Today is my first day to a new school and as usual I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter