He is not your son, Oh Sehun - Sofea

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Today’s incident, keep that away from mommy. I don’t want her to know or she fire your asses up.” I said. Maru and his co-worker exchange glances and nod their head.

“I understood.”

We reach the restaurant that mommy and Minami are waiting and they were excitedly digging their food. Mommy look up and she flashes a smile at me. I give my shopping bags to Maru and take a seat.

“How do you find about Seoul?” Suddenly mommy asks. My opinion is…

“I’m good.” Minami said with a few nods.

“So far, I’m okay with this place.” I said. Mommy’s face lightened up.

“I was thinking to move in here. With grandma and grandpa. But it took me some time whether I’m making the right choice.”

“Mommy, we just arrive. I still love Japan. And some of my friends over there.” Said Minami.

“What’s the reason?” I ask.

“I missed my hometown. I have enough of travelling away from home. It’s just time for me to settle here. It’s kind of lonely out there.” Said mommy. I didn’t expect we would move into Korea that fast. I know we have stayed in Japan for 16 years or maybe more but I don’t want to leave my friends there. To be honest actually, I’m scared to start a new life here. “Oh look at the time, we should head back home now.” Mommy said again and we all rise from our seats.

After mommy sign the receipt, we were about to walk to the main entrance but suddenly we met someone that startles me a little. A man whom I met in the men department earlier. Akira and her security team pop out from somewhere and they circle around us except mommy.

“Sofea…” That man purrs. Mommy didn’t say anything but they were staring into each other’s eyes as if they are communicating. “You are finally back.”

Mommy is still standing silently at her spot. She didn’t move an inch but her intense gazes never leaves that man’s eyes. Minami grip her hand around my arm and I watch the silent communication between mommy and this man. Who is he? Why is he always around us? What does he want from us? What does he want from mommy?

“Is he…-”

“Stay away from them! I do not want to see you clinging around them ever.” Suddenly mommy’s voice rose. It took me by surprise at mommy’s sudden high-pitched voice.

“I just want to see him. Where did you hide him? You know you can’t hide a son from his own father. He needs to know. I need to know how is he doing” That man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter