Failed Date and Boccherini in Scene

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I buy all of his properties, what will happen? Will his company go bankrupt? I’m pretty sure it is not easy to turn down a business after 17 years operating. I wonder if Mommy has any share in Oh Sehun’s company.

I click into a list of the company’s shareholder and scroll each of the lists. Screening every names appear on my screen and towards the final page.. None! Seriously Mommy?!

“I think I understood why mommy doesn’t give any share. Of course, because she hates him so much. Why should she invest her money into someone’s company that she hates?”

So.. What I should do now is get my life into Oh Sehun’s company. If I offer myself to work in his company, that would be so obvious that I’m planning on something. Oh wait no. It is not. That shows I’m turning my back at mommy. It will be a problem if mommy finds out about my activities in her company. Dangerous..

Never mind, I know what I want to do now. So, let me do some buying things to start my game. Hehe..

Minami’s Point of View

I walk straight to my room after I ran out of Oh Sehun’s room. What was that? ‘Daddy?’ Really Minami? He is not your father and how could you call him daddy? Hyunki oppa (Older brother Hyunki) is his son. That means you are not related to Oh Sehun. Not even related to Hyunki oppa. But… Of all reasons, I’m very sure he is my father. The other parts of me thinks that he is my father. How can I be wrong with my own instincts?

I cried along the way until my eyes are puffy. I couldn’t hide my swollen face until I made my friends worried about me.

“Minami, what is wrong? You have been crying don’t you?”

“No, I’m okay.”

“Your eyes, your face is swollen after you came back from that man’s room. Did he hurt you?”

“No. No. He didn’t do anything to me. He’s nice.”

“Are you sure you are okay? You don’t want any help?”

“No, I’m fine. Thank you. I’m tired. May I go to sleep first?”

“Please do..”

I pick up my pajamas from my bag and head to the bathroom to get change. I wrap myself under the blanket and close my eyes; drifting into my own dreamland. That will be the end of the day.

 

I woke up by the sound of birds chirping outside and my roommates are still sleeping. I quickly change into something comfortable with a sweater on top and ride the elevator down for breakfast. I’m one of the early birds now and I can see no teachers are around yet. LOL

As I was looking for a place after taking my food, I saw Oh Sehun near the window. He is staring outside while holding his fork and knife in the air, his elbows supporting his hands on the table. Maybe I should not join or let him knows that I’m around. I was about to make a turn but my eyes takes another glances at Oh Sehun and this time he really caught me in his view.

He smiles at me and put down the fork and knife and waving his hand up and down to me; signaling me to come over at his table. I swallow and make my way to his table. “Good morning. Please have a seat” He smiles.

I place my plate and my glass on the table, setting myself comfortably and start digging into my food. This is so awkward. I feel like my cheeks are reddening and I can run out of this café soon. But… My other half is so happy to seat in one table with my long lost father. I can’t explain in words about this happiness.

“Morning.” I reply; as cold as ever. Well, that is me actually.

“What are you going to do in New York? For today.” He asks.

“We will make a trip around the city and tomorrow we have to depart to Brazil at 2 in the afternoon.”

“That fast? I will be here until the day after tomorrow and head back home if there’s no emergency. You are leaving so soon. I was thinking to bring you with me around the city and spend my time with you for the whole day but looks like I can’t. You will leave for Brazil soon.”

Of course I want to spend my time with you too! How I wish I stay back with you and let the other students go to Brazil. This is the only time I have to spend with my father. Once I’m home, there’s no chance for me to see daddy with mommy’s bodyguards around.

I wonder what Hyunki oppa (older brother Hyunki) is doing now. Probably school. Suddenly, a man approach us and whisper at Oh Sehun’s ear. His eyebrows rise as he listen to his personal assistant, I think so, maybe he is his’ bodyguard.

“Okay, you stay here. Just me and her.” Says Oh Sehun. Her? Who is her? I munch my last piece of tomatoes and wipe my lips. “Are you done?”

“Kind of.”

“Okay, good. Let us go. We can have a long talk there.”

“There? Which ‘there’?”

“Just follow me. You might like the place. And might be your favourite food.” Says Oh Sehun as both of us rise from our seats. His personal assistant bow to us as we walk out of the café, heading to the main entrance.

“Where are you bringing me?”

“It is not far from here.” He said and we walk down along the way and he stops in front of an old coffee shop. Looks like it is going to run down but as I enter the shop, it was not. There were many customers seated and the waiter shows us our table.

We get the seat in front of the bar and Oh Sehun says “Number 5” the bar tender in front of me who was wiping the glass in his hands straight away nod his head and rush out of the bar area.

“This place looks old.” I started and roaming my eyes around the café.

“It is but their business is quite good. They are making profits a lot for a day.”

“How do you know?”

“I came here yesterday for dinner and it was totally packed. I asked one of the waiters here and he said, the shop is always pack every meal time. If it is during weekends, the shop is never empty for every hour.”

Wow.

“You can see here. Now it is not a main meal hour but still there are many customers drop by. We still have an hour before 8 and soon, the shop will start getting crowded.” Says Oh Sehun. Then a parfait with some ice cream in different flavors is served.

I take a little bit of taste and it is so delicious! The ice cream melts just right with the ingredients in my mouth. Oh my goodness, this is heaven! I start digging in more and more. Oh Sehun just stare at me and laugh by himself.

“What?”

“You look just like your mother when she was only 19. Well, you are 16 now. Somewhere around that age.” Mommy was like this when she was around my age? Mommy and Oh Sehun must have been together for many years.

How long? I heard Oh Sehun said last time, they were married when they were only 19 and I’m 16 this year. So they have been together for 16 years of course. That is long for a young couple like mommy and Oh Sehun.

“Tell me, how did you and mommy met?”

“Are you sure you want to know?”

“Yes!”

“Don’t tell your mother.”

…Okay.

“Your mother was quite a busy body those days and I was with my ex-girlfriend. I dumped her on the same day after I heard from my parents that I would meet my fiancée soon. Sofea was there and the next day we met again not far from the school’s bulletin board. News about me breaking up with my girlfriend spread all over the school and I thought it was your mother who did it but it was not her.”

Oh Sehun paused for a while. I raise my chin a little and lock my eyes at him.

“And then, while I was bickering with your mother, a boy named Tae Jun came and told us that he was the one who spread the news. Tae Jun was so angry with me because I dated his crush and dumped my girlfriend after we had been together for 2 years. I told him to comfort my ex-girlfriend since he likes her so much and he threw a punch at me. Your mother helped me stand up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter