I won't disobey her - Hyunki

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    YLee was always there with me. Even at my hardest time. I’m really grateful to have her as my best friend although she is now pregnant her first baby. I envy YLee so much. I’m so jealous with her for having such a caring husband at her side. Not like me.. So unlucky to be married when I’m so young. Yeap, I’m 20 now. Hyunki and Minami are already 2 years old and they haven’t seen their father yet. They couldn’t recognise who is their father yet…

     What am I going to do? I couldn’t help myself to hold him stay forever. How pathetic I am.. And now.. Hyunki is battling with his life in the room. No matter how hard I hit the doctor and although the operation succeed, all I can do now is pray and wait for Hyunki’s recovery. I went to Gremory and pray to god for quite for a long time and suddenly I feel so sick.

    I feel like my head is spinning and quickly walked out of the church and straight to the hospital where Hyunki is admitted. It is strange for me to get sick at this hour and even in a church. Probably I’m just tired.

I close the book quickly. I couldn’t read anymore. I grab my phone and my purse and quickly find a cab to go to Gremory now. I have feelings that it has something to do with Gremory. If I found that, no doubt the other one is staying there. There is no cab passing by in front of daddy’s house! Urgh, please let one at least.. So I have to search for the taxi app in my phone and dialed the taxis’ numbers one by one and finally there is one available.

The church’s gate is not locked so I crash into the gate carelessly, making me nearly hit my nose on the road. I switch on the torchlight and look for the graveyards. It is not that big but there are many graves in here. I have to look for Oh. I have to look for Oh. God, where is it?!

I slide down the hills and there isnt any stones written with Oh. Then I found one, written as Lee Hyunki. Yes! I found it! But the birthdate… shows that he was born 3 years older than me whereas it is supposed to be in the same age and date of birth too. It is not the same. So, this is not the one I’m looking for. Suddenly I saw a grave without names and birthdate. Could it be this one?

I ignore the feelings about that unknown grave is belong to ‘the other one’ and continue searching and again I found another old grave without names. Gosh, not again? And I found another grave but it is nice and well taken care. I give up. I couldn’t find Oh Hyunki or Lee Hyunki in here. But the hints are showing everything is here.

The nun told me, mommy has been visiting this church for quite a lot of times and even that boy Yeonghwan is staying here. Mommy wouldn’t go a place that doesn’t remind her of her memories. She will always mention about her favourite places that she will remember in her entire life. This should be the place and I sense that the other one is really my brother.

Wait… My brother? But in mommy’s diary has my name written. If I am the boy that mommy describes then who is the other one? I mean who is he with us? Or maybe he is actually a she? She.. Shizuka? No no no. It can’t be her. She is Uncle Sato and Aunt YLee’s child. If it is true, mommy would have given her special treatment and she won’t avoid Shizuka to have skinship with me.

     My other half-sister…

No way! No way it is Hana. I freaking going to scream now. This is so complicating! Hana is Aunt Ha Ae’s child and it might be that she is daddy’s daughter too. Okay nail that if it is true. I don’t know anymore. I don’t want to think any of this crap. It gives me headache.

I walk out of the church and grab a cab back to daddy’s house and the sun has risen above the horizon. If I try to rush to go to school now by the time I reach home, the second bell has ring. There is no way I can go to school.

I pay the taxi fee and found mommy is walking around in the living hall. Dad and Minami are there looking worried. “Why is everyone gathered in the hall?” I ask. Everyone turn to me and mommy is looking furious with her arms crossed at her chest.

“Where were you? You shouldn’t be away after midnight. You have had us worried.”

I couldn’t reply mommy. I don’t want her to know that I’m looking for the other kid. “Breeze walking.”

“Breeze walking at 2 until sun rise?” Mommy walks to me and I can sense she is so angry with me right now.

“Yeah. Oh mommy, why are you suddenly here? I thought you will be coming back next week?”

“Don’t change the topic, Hyunki. We need to talk.” Mommy pulls my hand into my room and lock the door.

Before I could speak, mommy suddenly dash to my study table and discovered her diary. “H-how?”

“…”

“Hyunki, since when you know how to steal? This is my privacy! How could you take my diary without my permission?!” Mommy ran to me and without realizing her hand fly and brushes on my face. I lost my words because of the strong slap from her. My first time… from mommy.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter