I found the answers

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is this true? I can’t think this is possibly the answers. It never came across my mind. All the information I have collected. Everything tells me that Oh Sehun is my father but why the answer is no? Something is fishy here.

I glance at Mommy, who looks calm and Oh Sehun who has been putting his eyes on Mommy. They are surely communicating without having words produced. I turn to Minami and she somehow doesn’t look good from her face.

The security team is always in the room with us and Akira hasn’t flinch at all and I realised she is trying to avoid making eye contacts with Oh Sehun.

“Kids..” Suddenly Oh Sehun speaks. “I need some words with your mother. Could you give me some privacy?”

“All yours. Mommy, we head home first. See you during dinner.” I said and bowed. We are back home, grandma welcomed us warmly and I rushed to my room.

“This is not right… Something is not right… Aunt YLee must have known more or less about this too.”

I walk to my books of shelves and grab Mommy’s old diary. I was about to open the book but an incoming call ring the whole room.

“Hello?”

“Hyunki, it’s me.”

“Ah, Shizuka. What is it?”

“How’s the result? Sounds no good from your voice.”

“A no good. None of us are equally matched. I start to doubt the results.”

“Me too. I tried to fish some information from mama but she is not speaking either. I don’t know what they had agreed before but there is something wrong.” Said Shizuka. Even Aunt YLee doesn’t want to give us answers. What is the meaning behind all this? Why is it so hard to find my own father?

“Thanks Shizuka. I’ll call you later.”

“Roger.”

I hang up the call and put the phone on the side table. There should be an answer in this book. At least, 15% I can get rather than nothing. The first hint is Mommy’s wedding photo with Aunt YLee and Uncle Sato together with my father.

I flip the pages and mostly the contents are about Mommy’s time during her school years with Aunt YLee. Nothing much I can find. No Oh Sehun’s name written in this section. I flip again and this is her high school years.

I accidentally heard his confession. He is breaking up with Lee Ha Ae. Oh my god, he said he doesn’t feel the love with Ha Ae anymore. This is going to be a hotshot for everyone! I don’t mean to eavesdrop but it was kind of interesting to know something new before it spreads all over the school about our two popular human being here.

During recess, I accidentally bumped into someone and I was so shocked that it was Sehun. His face doesn’t look good. Was he okay that time? I hope he does. The next day, the news spread really fast and Sehun thought I was the one spreading the news. It was not me! I was defending myself and suddenly Tae Jun came and admitted that he did it. He spread the news. How did he know? I don’t know.

Who is this Tae Jun guy? Related to Mommy? Or he is my father? I flip the next page and surprisingly it is quite a short summary here..

Everything was like a dream. Me? Getting married with a son of one of the famous company in Korea. And me? The future of the company. That was what my future father-in-law said. His parents and mine made us stay one night in a hotel and I lost ity there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter