We will be there soon - Oh Sehun

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly regain my conscious and I see daddy is standing next to my bed. I look around the room but mommy and Hyunki oppa are not around. “Daddy..?”

“Minami? You are awake! Just a moment. Let me call the doctor!” He went to the other side of the bed and press the nurse button and a few seconds later, a nurse came to my room. Daddy told her that I’m already awake and she quickly gets the doctor in charge.

I try to sit but the pain is still unbearable. “Ouch.”

“No no. You need to lay down.”

There are so many tubes around me, making me hard to move and I feel my throat is so thirsty. “Daddy, I’m thirsty.”

Not just that, I feel my scalp is oily and body aches everywhere. How long have I been unconscious? “Just wait for the doctor okay honey? I can’t simply give you.” Then the doctor arrives. He checks my eyes and stitches.  

“Seems she is doing well. It is a relief after she was in coma for more than 3 days.”

“Can she drink? She is thirsty.”

“Yes. About the food, she will have soft meals for awhile.”

“Thank you doctor.”

The doctor leaves the room as daddy pour the water into the glass. He helps me drink the water but suddenly there is a strong push from my stomach and I vomit. My head starts to feel pain. A loud thump in my head and it is so painful. Daddy press the emergency button and the nurse rushed into my room. The doctor gave me a painkiller injection as I slowly feel the ease and calm myself.

I heard the doctor told daddy that he will do a few scanning for the brain and he leaves the room after that. Daddy was about to make his leave to see the specialist but then I stop him. “Daddy. Where is mommy and Hyunki oppa?”

“Mommy..”

Daddy looks restless and I knew there is something he doesn’t want to tell. I feel weird when Hyunki oppa and mommy are not around when I woke up. “Mommy is at home. I made her stay in her room for a temporary and Hyunki too.”

“Why?”

“You knew he stabbed you with a knife. He intended to stab me so I made Maru stay to look after him. Hyunki was put into custody for one night because one of the nun saw Hyunki with a knife on his hand. She called the police.”

“Daddy you knew he is unstable-“

“Yes, I knew. That is why I took him out with a bail and close the case immediately.”

“Why did you make mommy stay in house?”

“Because.. Because we had a fight about the matters before. Your mother accused me for leaving your brother in jail because of the attempt murder. I told her I would sort it out because the police was investigating and I managed to get him out after all. After that, I just want to know why she named him the same as your late twin brother.”

 

    “Sofea why did you do all of this? Do you know what you are doing is messing people’s life? I know I was wrong and I was sorry. I tried very hard to make you understand and forgive me and I thought everything is settle but it was not. You came and told us that one of my children is dead. The worst thing I have ever heard was the first and last child have the same name. What is that? It doesn’t make sense at all.”

    “Messing people’s life? Then what about you? You messed with me by getting married with Ha Ae after you confessed your love to me and I doubted your love after that. I had to pretend everything just to see how far you will go. I register Minami’s birth certificate in Japan one year later and make her look the same age as Hyunki. Everyone knows that Minami and Hyunki are twin because I told so. I named Hyunki was because I hate the fact that I can’t save the first Hyunki. I was so sad that he has to end his life when he was so young. The second reason I named them with the same name was because I want to fool you. I want you to know that the first Hyunki is already died. That was how Minami and the second Hyunki became twin although their face features are different.”

    “You are out of your mind. We need to clear every of our misunderstandings once again after Minami is discharged from hospital.”

 

Daddy told me everything what was happening when I was in coma and it turned out so bad. I didn’t know mommy had kept her revenge by playing with us in her game and I’m here; sitting on this bed with another one big secret that nobody knows. Everything was already a mess and now I still have one more thing to tell them. Will that be okay? Won’t it add up more problems to all of us?

“You need to tell your parents as soon as possible. They need to know your condition.”

“I’m ready to take you as my wife. Discuss properly with your parents and we will find a way to solve everything that will come into us.”

“Daddy. There is something I haven’t tell you.”

“What is it?”

“About the brain scanning, there is no need because I have a record with a doctor that I was been hospitalized before. He said there are certain parts are swelling and because of the accident in New York, it damaged my optic nerves. I’m going to be blind in the future.”

“Minami, why didn’t you tell us?” Daddy runs to me and hold my shoulders.

“I just couldn’t find the right time to tell you. You were having problems with Hyunki oppa and even with mommy too. That time, Aunt Ha Ae and Yoo Hana were making a fuss. I just couldn’t tell you to add more problems.”

“Minami. My poor princess.” Daddy sits on the bed and pull me into his arms. “Is there anything that we can do with it?” I shake my head. He tighten his arms around me and my back.

The door slides open and reveal Eddie with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. “I heard about you. I came to visit.”

“And you are?” Daddy breaks the hug and turn to face Eddie who is still standing at the entrance.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter