Talk to me Lee Hyunki

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunki’s Point of View

After I came out from the toilet, Shizuka was staring at her books with a mechanical pencil in her left hand. Before I could take a seat in front of her, she turns her head to me.

“Hyunki, do you ever notice why I like you to come over to my place every time?”

“Err yeah? Because you want to play?” Suddenly the situation becomes awkward. Shizuka remain silence after I reply.

“You never notice how I feel about you. This situation should be awkward but you know I’m a person who says whatever she wants.”

Why suddenly the atmosphere is so weird? And out of sudden Shizuka is trying to confess something to me. I look at her standing up from the floor and stand in front of me.

“Not just because I want to play with you. Because I’m so desperate to have this.” She pulls my jacket and her lips brushes with mine. I was deeply out of my mind or I can say my mind is empty. I don’t reject her or reply her kiss.

She pulls away and her expression changes. “You understood very well what I mean.” After certain time, I regain back my shattered thoughts and rest my hands on her shoulders.

“I’m sorry.” I said and shook my head. She turns around and let her hair fall; almost covering her face.

“Hyunki no baka (Hyunki is stupid)” She sobs.

“I can’t accept you because you are a precious friend to me. If we ever break up, I do not want our friendship in vain and turn out to be a complete stranger. I am an idiot who doesn’t love you like a lover. I love you like my own sister and my best friend.”

I take my bag and take a glance at Shizuka. “I hope you will forget me and let us just remain as best friend. Kotoba ga hidoukute, sore ga oretachi jishin no rieki no tame ni (It sounds cruel, but that is for our own good)” and leave her room.

I walk down the stairs and found Minami’s bag is not on the sofa anymore. I peek into the kitchen and Aunt YLee is talking to Uncle Sato. Oh he’s back. “Erm, sorry to interrupt. Where is Minami?” I ask.

“Minami? She is not with you? She said she wanted to give the tart earlier.” says Aunty. Huh? Hey! Did she saw what had just happened? You better pray hard she didn’t, kid.

“I just remember. She was running out a while ago. And crying. What has just happened between you and her?” Uncle Sato ask. Damn! She saw it! She really damn saw it!

I run out of the house ignoring Uncle Sato and Aunt YLee calling me. That’s not the matter. The thing is now where can I find Minami. She freaking saw it! She must be really angry and I know she doesn’t like Shizuka clinging around me.

I fish out my cell from my pants pocket and dial her number. “The number you have dialed is not in service. Please call again next time.” Great! Just great! She wouldn’t answer my call. Where could she be? Should I call Maru instead? Oh no kid! If they know, you are dead. Your mom will definitely beat the living things out of you. That’s true. Oh my god, what should I do…

 

Minami’s Point of View

“Not you too?” He says. Me too? What is with me? I watch him digging the cake and fill his mouth. The tart must be so delicious I guess. “You learn this from YLee?”

I nod my head.

“That makes 3. Now I know 3 person who is good at making this!” He says, feeling excited by himself. I’m not sure I’m in which state. Don’t know if I should be happy for him.

“I see.”

“Can I have it all?”

“Erm, okay.” Lol I can make another one for Mommy and Hyunki oppa(older brother).

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter