Hi, I'm Kim Ellie

Little Apples ( Sequel to Sorry, I can't be with you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the last checkup, the doctor told me that I can slowly walk around to practice myself walking without the help of the wheelchair. Well, of course he would give me a crutch to support.  And today, I’m so happy because Hyunki oppa (older brother Hyunki) is at home. He was discharged this morning and Takuya fetched him. Sadly, mommy and daddy couldn’t be with us because they are so busy with their businesses.  

As I was walking out of the porch, I saw a girl is staring at the empty house next to us. She was just starring at the house and after that she climbs into the car and disappear from my sight. Could it be our new neighbour? 

 

“Sorry for postponing our appointment. My brother was coming back from the hospital.” I said as Eddie let me into his apartment. It was small but comfortable enough for one person. 

“Your brother was hospitalized? Why?”

“Gastric problems.” 

“I see. Would you like something to eat? I was about to make lunch like um sandwich.” 

“Anything that you can make.” 

Eddie walks into the kitchen and start making lunch while I help myself in his living room and there are a few magazines on the table. I took one, flip the pages, and found Hyunki oppa’s face as SH. Ent model for their new products. Oh wow. 

“What are you reading?” Suddenly Eddie jerk from behind. 

“What the… That scares me!” 

“Sorry…” 

“I’m looking at this. He is…” Ahh I shouldn’t tell him that Hyunki is my brother since my identity is hidden to the public. Nobody knows that Hyunki is my brother and also daddy’s daughter. 

“…handsome. Cool.” 

“But he looked stressful as if he just started involving himself in modelling. Not much of experience. Well, that is understood. I have read his biography. Damn, he is only 16 and SH Entertainment’s inheritor.” 

“The son of Oh Sehun.”

“Yeah! He held a conference revealing his personal issues. Being a famous person is hard though..”

“Hahah now you mention. I understand the feeling of being ‘infamous’” I stick my tongue out at him. Then he snapped out realising that he is not popular. 

“Excuse me!? I’m famous okay..” He whine. This old man doesn’t look like he is in his twenties. Too childish to be one. He then walks away heading to the kitchen and finish up his work. 

After meal, we quickly start the tutor and ended 5 hours later. I was so into studying until the sun has set. It has been a while I didn’t feel so much of studying. All what I have done was just sitting on that wheelchair, doing nothing even I barely talk before. I feel so lively. 

“Oh, it is time. I have to go back now.” I said and packing my things back into my bag. “Thank you for today and I was hoping I can go back to school next week.” 

“That one, I can’t give any permission. Everything is decided by your specialist. But you know, it is impossible for you to join school activities in this kind of situation.” He said. 

“I know. I will try my best. I missed going to school. I have to get number 1 in finals.” 

“Wow. That is a good goal. Do you always get number 1 before?”

“Nope. I really want to get number 1. And I will definitely get it!” Yeah, I never get number 1 in school because Hyunki is always number 1. Ugh..

“Hah! Prove me that! I bet it is hard. With your brain absent for quite a long time.” 

This doctor….. I’m gonna rip his mouth anytime now. Not motivating at all!

“If I get to prove it to you, what will you reward me?” 

“Urm, ice cream?”

“Nah!”

“Okay, that will be a secret. Show me first and we can talk about the deal later.” 

Hoo.. He is confident about my ranking for finals. I will study hard and strive hard! Just wait and see. I put the crutch under my arm and walks out of his apartment finding Maru is waiting for me in front of the door. 

“Miss..”

“Yes, I know.”

“Who is he? Your bodyguard?” Eddie asked. 

“Someone who accompany me always. Thanks for the meals and tutors. See you in the hospital next week. Bye.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter