chapter 7

apocalypse

Sanghyuk saw how Mir was running towards the hanging guys and he knew they would be just fine. That was how much he trusted Mir. So, he just fished out his walkie talkie and contact Jinwoon to tell him about the change of plan. When he was done, all the boys had safely arrived and he tackled Mir into a tight hug.

"You're the best, hyung!" He exclaimed gaining Mir's soft chuckle and gentle pat on the head much to the other three surprise since they had been used to Mir's cold demeanor but they were not complaining.

Byunghee couldn't help the adoring smile tugging his own lips when he saw the beautiful genuine smile on Mir's delicate features. He never knew someone could look so breathtakingly beautiful with just a simple smile. The boy wide eyes turned into crescent shape and there were sweet dimples at the lower corner of the boy's cherry lips. Mir somehow looked glowing in Byunghee's eyes and he unconsciously hoping that this world won't ever took that smile off of that face. They needed such a sunny smile in the darkness of this world.

"Did you call Jinwoon?" Mir asked in soft tone again to the other three surprise. Sanghyuk nodded. Mir turned to the other three and his face was back to stoic expression. "I'll take a look at the situation below. One of you come with me. One who good with the gun." He said with his cold tone giving icy feelings towards the three boy.

Seungho inwardly grateful Sanghyun was unconcious since his dongsaeng was kind of a timid boy. The situation where they just lost their group members didn't help too. And Mir's attitude sure will add the negative feeling on the still traumatized Sanghyun.

"I'll go with you. Joon, Seungho, look over Sanghyun." Byunghee ordered.

"Here." Mir throw a short gun to Byunghee who caught it effortlessly. Byunghee took a look at the gun with knitted brows. Mir reflected Byunghee's expression. "Have you ever use this?" Mir asked stepping closer to Byunghee. 

Byunghee grinned sheepishly. "I'm good with knife." He shrugged.

Mir sighed and took back the gun. "Better be." He eyed Byunghee who shuddered under his cold gaze. Mir started towards the door to the staircase beckoning Byunghee to follow only to be stopped by Sanghyuk.

"I want to come too." The young boy spoke confidently but cowered when Mir gave him a look which he knew too well. He let out a defeated sigh. "Fine. Don't forget this." Sanghyuk gave Mir another communication device.

Mir started back to the door but skidded to a halt. He eyed Joon who was leaning against the wall and drifted his gaze back to Sanghyuk. He took out his gun and put the firearm into Sanghyuk's hand.  

"Eh? Hyung? Why?" Sanghyuk asked, a bit shocked that he was entrusted with the gun. Not just any gun, but Mir's favourite gun.

Mir leaned in and whispered near Sanghyuk's ear. "Don't lower your guard down. Especially around that Joon guy." Sanghyuk swallowed and nodded.

Mir patted the younger head before he trotted and dissapeared behind the heavy door with Byunghee on tow.

Byunghee actually heard what Mir said to Sanghyuk but it was a given. They didn't know each other and there was no space for trust. Not in the world like this especially with the way Joon had been acting since they met. So, he chose to ignore the offended feeling tugging on his heartstrings.

 

 

 

*ps : I just feel the need to describe how beautiful our Mireu's sunshine smile is. I would always smile so wide till I hurt my cheeks everytime he laugh or smile. He's just toooooo cuuute~ Don't you guys agree with me? (Here, imagine mir's puppy eyes)

such a beautiful eyes indeed