chapter 18

apocalypse

Leo and Mir walked casually back to the camp ground. Both of them didn't look like they were just finished slaying six walkers all by themselves. They looked well, relaxed and clean. Not even a drop of blood stained them.

Both fighters went straight to the RV knowing all the group members probably gathered there. And they were right. 

"Slow down... You're going to choke." Joon told the new boy who was hogging down the food as if someone going to take the food away if he ate any slower.

"Did he tell anything?" Leo asked noticing how the new boy cowered a bit under his icy cold gaze until Key slung a hand on the boy's frail body with a reassurant smile.

"Don't be so bothered. He always look like that." Key said reffering to Leo and when Leo glared at him, he just offered him a lopsided smile not even a bit intimidated by the leader.

Mir rolled his eyes. Oh, that was what they got when they put a mean Diva in a place together with an uptight android. Mir didn't know which one of the boy was scarier. Mir went to Byunghee and stood beside the older as he asked about the boy.

"He said his name is Jinki but we can call him Onew. Apparently, his group before were attack." Byunghee told.

"Around here?" Byunghee nodded at Mir's question. "There wasn't supposed to be any herd of infecteds. Only severals. But not in herd." Mir muttered.

"They weren't attacked by walkers. There was another group. Apparently not a decent one." Byunghee cleared up whatever confusion Mir had.

Mir exhaled softly. "ed up human in ed up world." The younger cursed under his breath only to be startled by the pain that immediately shot on his forehead.

Mir palmed his reddened forehead and looked up to see GO's hand which was still in the after flicking position. "Young yet you have such a boo boo mouth." GO said sounding like he was talking to a child.

Mir grimaced at GO's way of talking. "Creep." He spat. 

GO widened his eyes and tackled the younger into a headlock. "Yah! Yah! Yah!" Mir squeaked gaining the others' attention.

"Why you little. I'm your hyung! You can't just 'yah' at me." GO said with naughty smile on his face as he tightened his hold causing Mir to caugh and cursed. "Stop swearing, I said." GO playfully shoved his fist on top of Mir's head and made a drilling move.

"Yah! YOU BALL OF FUR!" Now Mir was screaming his lungs out and cursing more when GO only laughed it off. Since when did GO treat him like this, he wondered.

 

 

-whoever guess right that the boy is Onew dubu, a clap for you. Haha... I so can imagine GO and Mir messing around together. They both are soooo playful and cute. But sneak peak here, things won't remain peaceful for longer- 😈😈😈