chapter 17

apocalypse

Shriel scream brought Mir's head to snapped instantly in that direction. Without words, he charged toward the direction with Leo and Jonghyun hot on his trail. The others at camp automatically gathered around and got ready with any possibilities.

"Where's Sanghyun?" Key suddenly asked. "Seungho is not here too." 

Joon slapped his forehead. "Damn! Seungho took him to teach him how to hunt." Joon said worried about those two's safety.

But he didn't have to since the said boys appeared seconds later still laughing and joking with each other. But the two immediately realized something was wrong and Seungho was the first to ask. "What happened?"

Byunghee tilted his head. "Didn't you hear the scream just now?"

"What scream?" Sanghyun questioned back.

Any of them didn't have to answer when Jonghyun came back with a too skinny boy in his arm. The boy looked like he had been starving for weeks and that was probably the cause. The boy's white shirt and and track pants were stained with blood, dried and new.

"Where's Mir?" Joon and Byunghee almost synchronizely asked.

"Leo?" Hongbin asked.

Jonghyun shrugged. "They need to take care of six walkers." He simply answered as if he was answering simple questions like "What do you want to eat for lunch?" or "How are you doing these days?".

The others frowned. "Err... Maybe I should go and help." Joon finally voiced. 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "They can take care of those. They're probably stronger than you." He commented gaining quiet snicker from Minho who also know exactly as much as six walkers were piece of cake in front of Leo and Mir. Before Joon could even retort, Jonghyun practically shoved the unconcious boy into his arms and Joon had no choice but to accept.

"Did he get bitten?" Sanghyun asked. Somehow he felt sympathetic towards the stranger, as if it was the reminder of his past self. Mir was the one who saved him and now he was completely healed.

Jonghyun shook his head as they all moved into the RV to treat the boy. "But he's drained and probably sick." 

"Well, he looks like he haven't met decent food for months. I'll fix something for him to eat when he wake up." Key interjected and pulled Taemin with him as his assistant. 

Joon sighed and followed Jonghyun who was waving at him to follow him.

 

 

-let's add new family member. Who do you think he is?-

*wiggle eyebrows*