chapter 4

apocalypse

Sound of footsteps caused all three heads to snapped on the direction. There stood a young boy, not much younger than Sanghyun cladded in a black leather jacket and black skinny jeans with black army boots. The boy's long brown lock was tied in a ponytail but the bangs and side hair were left free framing the boy's delicate face. However friendly the boy look, the other three went into defensive mode seeing the barrel pointed in their direction.

The three boys quickly shaded the injured Sanghyun behind them as they growled at the unexpected guest but they didn't dare to charge. No... Not when a gun was pointed towards them.

The new face tilted his head a bit as he eyed Sanghyun and asked, "Was he bitten?" The tone the boy used was of the guarded one. As if they were danger for the boy.

Seungho exchanged a glance with the other two before he finally shook his head. "No, he got stabbed with a glass shard." He revealed.

There was a pause until the new face nodded and put back his gun into the holster on his torso as he walked towards the four boys. On seconds, Joon already on his feet holding his blade on the boy's throat. The boy however seemed unfaze.

"I'm trying to help." He said calmly not leaving Joon's sharp gaze.

Joon didn't budge but seeing how Sanghyun was starting to lose a bit too much of blood, Seungho finally ordered Joon to let the boy did what he wanted but they still not taking off their guard.

The new boy flipped Sanghyun to lay on his stomach. He fished out his pocket knife almost setting the alarm on the three others before they realized that new boy was only using the knife to rip Sanghyun's clothes around the injured area. He inspected the wound and finally called a name startling the other three.

"Hyuk, come here." Mir called as a cute small boy appeared from behind the racks and jogged to the crouching Mir with a basket filled with medical supplies in his hand.

"Here, hyung." Sanghyuk held out the basket to Mir which Mir quickly took. The other three relaxed a bit with the new appearance of Sanghyuk who seemed harmless and innocent much like Sanghyun. Mir eyed Seungho. "Hold him down. This will be ing painful." Mir said monotonously and his hand was on the glass shard, ready to pull the potruding shard out. He started his job as Seungho hold the squirming boy. Mir did the best he could without anesthetics and complete medical supplies.

 

 

*yup... uri BLAQies united~ *throws confetti*