chapter 26

apocalypse

They started around the area. Mir was weak. The boy only have a bowl of porridge in two days. He couldn't get that far. Down the lane, the road split in two and Seungho went to the left with Sanghyun and the remaining two went to the right.

When Joon got back from inspecting the parameter and the news of missing Mir hit him, he went wild. It was harder to calm the boy down compared to Byunghee. It took all three of them to hold Joon down from rushing out risking his own life.

"Why do you think he left?" Joon broke the silence between them.

Byunghee didn't expect Joon would talk to him but he answered anyway. "I don't know." He sighed. He tried to think any of the possibilities but, knowing Mir, the boy probably just liked to be alone.

"I don't want him to go." Joon sniffed taking Byunghee off his guard. He cursed himself for almost forgetting how sensitive and timid dongsaeng Joon was, being too occupied with Mir. He patted Joon's back comfortingly.

"We will find him." But even they knew, with Mir's weakened state, there was a chance of them finding only body parts of Mir or worse the already turned Mir.

 

 

-Is the lecturer late or is it just me that early?-